5;The Room...

Armani's P.O.V
I looked up and saw it was chantel that pulled me away.
I nudged her and said "why did u pull me away". She said " because I knew you wouldn't stop until she stopped moving". I laughed knowing it was true. A few seconds later as we got to my room I asked her if she heard who said "Thas ma girl". She shook her head not knowing who it was. I thought to myself "aww schnapp". I walked into my room and just sat to think for a few minutes, Chantel left so I was alone. I was looking at the ceiling and had an urge to look at my balcony, I looked and freaked out. I didn't know whether to scream or run or attack. I saw a dude staring at me. I called down once I realized who it was, it was lil pump.
(Lil pump will be know as pump)
I walked out to the balcony and punched him, I said " why are you here". I thought to myself does he like me? No he couldn't we are like brother and sister. We've known each other since forever. He said " cuz u got the best view, and they all wack down there". I said " so did u see me fuck her up" laughing. He laughed and said " don't get cocky". I said "well let's go downstairs". After that we went. Obviously I'm lazy so we took the elevator, we talked about what we've been up to when I noticed he grabbed my hand. I looked up and gave him this confused look.

I pushed it away out of instinct which made him kind of worry, I apologize for some reason and then we get out

I pushed it away out of instinct which made him kind of worry, I apologize for some reason and then we get out. He tries to continue to walk with me and i just make up an excuse of having to go to the restroom. I go outside to see the group together. Finn walks up to me and says " I'm sorry Sadie did that, she can be a real bitch sometimes". I was shocked he said that, but laughed and said "it's okay she learned her lesson". We walked to the rest of them and decided to leave the party, it was boring anyways. We get in the car and drive to jacks place. His parents weren't home (dont think dirty children) and it was closest. Once we finally arrived I felt warm. I walked in and we all did our own thing I was on my phone and asked everyone if they wanted to order a pizza. I got up to order it when everyone started busting out laughing. I turned around wondering what was so funny, then I thought. " Fuck", they laughed even more because I realized I got my period, bled in front of my crush and now I'm humiliated. A few seconds later I realized, who the fuck cares. " Sophia can u go to the store, yannooo.... to buy some feminine needs". She goes to the store, so I decide to chill in the restroom. I'm embarrassed but I also don't care. Im so CONFUSION, why did this have to happen to me.