19;One week later

Finns P.O.V

It's been a week, yet she still hasn't woke up. I haven't stop thinking about her no matter how hard I try.

She's all ways in my mind. I think about her so much I see her. With her beautiful smile, chocolate eyes, don't even get me started on her laugh, it's her everything.

The sad part is, I ruined all of that. She doesn't smile like she used to. She not the same. And it's all my fault.

Everything is. I'm a horrible person and I know she'll never forgive me. I visit her everyday hoping she'll wake up.

But who knows, what if she doesn't. That, that right there will be the end of me. I can't get her out of my head.

Going on social media doesn't help either. Everyone posts about her. And I mean everyone from YouTubers, actors, even the Kardashians.

Aswell as Twitter pray4armanni is # 1 on trending. I have to see her again. Maybe it will help? Probably not but I still wanna see her.

Skip to hospital

I get out the car, quickly walk inside to the desk. Aswell as check in. Everytime I'm here I feel sadness.

For the reason that she's in here because of me. I was outside the door when I stopped I heard laughing that sounded too familiar.

It was her. It had to be. I slightly open the door but all I could see was Chantel talking to someone.

Should I go in? I have to. Wait let me text Chantel. I quickly pull my phone out and dmed her. I couldn't text her on imessage.

Considering she blocked my number.

Convosation between Chantel and Finn

Finn: hey can I go in the room?

Chantel: why?

Finn: I have to see her please

Chantel: fine.

Finn: thank you
Read at 6:35

Chantel walked out aswell as gave me a glare. I walk in to see Armani awake on her phone. Looking beautiful as always though.

"Hey..." I said looking at her. She looked up confused for a second.

"What are you doing here Finn?.." Armani says looking down while locking her phone.

"I'm sorry. You don't even have to forgive me. I the worst fucking person ever. I wouldn't even forgive me." I said tearing up a bit.

"Finn" she said now looking up at me.

"You did some really fucked up shit. And everyone is gonna hate me for this but I forgive you" she said staring at her phone.

"Really?" I said in disbelief. Never did I ever think she would ever forgive me. Especially after all the shit I did.

"Thank you" I said continuously.

A/n was this chapter good?