13;SleepOver

I was on my way to Millies house. I was pretty exited to talk to some people, I haven't talked to anyone. Since what happened with Finn. About five minutes later, I arrived at Millies house. I got out my car and knocked on the door. "Hey Armani" Noah says opening the door, while giving me a side hug. "Hey noah" I said with a smile, I never really realized how cute Noah is. We were all sitting in the living room on our phones. When there was a knock on the door. "I'll go check who it is" gaten says walking to the door. I went back on my phone, it was probably the pizza guy since we ordered pizza. "Hey gu-" a familiar voice says. Of course, I look up to see who it was and their stood the heartbreaker himself. Finn Wolfhard. We made eye contact which was very awkward, so I looked away. Everyone got quite. Who even invited him? "Hey guysss"Sadie says extending the s cause she's a snake. "Hey" I mumbled. Well isn't this gonna be a great night. Note my sarcasm. "You guys wanna go swimming?" Millie says. "Sure" Noah says awkwardly. "Ima go change" Millie says while pulling me with her. As soon a we got to Millies room Millie said "who invited them??". "I don't know I was about to ask you that" I said. "Well I didn't. I don't know let's just change"Millie says. Than we changed into our bathing suits. (Pick which ones yours, then the one you don't want is Millies)

 (Pick which ones yours, then the one you don't want is Millies)

Noahs P

Noahs P.O.V
We were all already on the pool currently waiting on Armani and Millie. "Hey you guys wanna play Marco pol-wow"gaten says." Wha-woah" I said realizing what he was talking about. It was Armani and Millie. They looked amazing. They both jumped in at the same time.