16;Finn

Finn P.O.V

I was at home, crying. I feel horrible for saying those things to Armani. I didn't want her to get over me. I want her to be mine again. Why do I always ruin things. Armani was the only thing I needed in life. She is amazing, nice, beautiful, she's alot of things. But I miss her so much.

I should have never said anything. I'm a complete asswhole. I don't deserve her. But I want her so bad. It hurts me to see her with any other guys.

I got on my phone to hopefully stop me from thinking about her. Even though that's impossible, I could never stop thinking about Armani. I wonder how she's doing.

*Ring. Ring Ring.*

Noah was calling me. Why though. He hates me. I answered quickly.

Me: Hello
Noah: I really fucking hate you wolfhard! *he says crying*
Me: I know but why are you calling me about this? And why are you crying?
Noah: I-its Armani s-s-she's at the hospital?
Finn WHAT WHY?!

           *Call has been ended*

Why the hell was she at the fucking hospital. I ran as quick as I could to my car. I got in and drove as quick as I could to the hospital. I ran to the lady at the front desk. "Hi how may I help you" A girl around my age says smirking at me. Disgusting.

"I'm looking for Armani Jefferies?" I said with tears coming down my face.

"There are already people in there you can stay with me if you want though" she says once again smirking.

"I'm her boyfriend I need to get in there!" I said practically lying right? I'm still kinda her boyfriend. I mean we never said that were over right?

"Fine her room is 671, floor 4" she says madly.

I ran to her room as fast as I could. I opened up the door to she everyone that literally hates me. Even pump I really don't wanna get my ass beat again. But then I say her pale and everything. What happened to her.
"Finn get the fuck out" Chantel and Alissa yelled at me. Why are they so mad at me?

"What did I do???" I said confused.

"Come here" Alissa and Chantel pulled me out the room to tell me what was going on.

"Well what did I do" I said again.

"More like what you didn't do. You fucking asshole. My sister tryed to kill herself because of you and your little fanbase" Chantel said crying. Did she really try to kill herself over me. I started crying like crazy. Chantel and alissa went back inside the room. Then pump came out. Great.