8;Rodeo

I woke up too see Finn staring at me. "your a creep you know that ?" i say laughing. "your beautiful you know that?" he says smiling. " c'mon lets get ready." i say. We got ready to go to Rodeo, i was pretty exited. Even though I was gonna spend alot and i mean alot. We got in the car and drive too rodeo.

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○
At Rodeo
We finally arrived. We met up with the crew. Ugh. Even Sadie was there I was gonna have to beat a bitch if she came close to tried to do something with Finn. We went into many stores. Untill we got hungry. "Are we gonna go eat food now" jack said. " Yeah" we said in union. We started walking to the food court. When we were about to pass by the gucci store. "Hey guys I'm gonna go in here really quick" I said walking towards it. " okay well meet with you right now" I said. I walked into the store, there was so much things I want in this store. I'm problly just gonna get gucci slid-. "ESSKEITT" I heard someone scream. I knew who it was. It was lil pump. "AYEE ARMANI" pump says. "Sir you have to be quiet" a worker says behind him. I started laughing, he really is loud. " Ight anyways what you doin here" he says. " what does it look like I'm doing" I say laughing. I had two of things in my hand, well this is gonna be painful. Here's what I had

 Here's what I had

I put the stuff on the counter and pump was still following me

I put the stuff on the counter and pump was still following me. Right when I was about to pay. He gave her the money. " What the fuck!" I said with wide eyes. "What?" He said normally as if he didn't just spend 3,000 dollars. "Why did you pay!" I said. " Consider it as a birthday gift then" he said laughing at how mad I was. "Fine but ima bout to go eat wanna come? Except I'm paying!" I say laughing. "Alright" he said. We walked out the door.

Finns P.O.V
We were all sitting down waiting for Armani when I started getting so many notifications. I pulled out my phone. I was tagged on some Instagram picture of ARMANI AND LIL PUMP WTF! WHY ARE THEY TOGETHER! "Guys do you see this!!!" I said showing them my phone. "I'm pretty sure she just say him in the store no big deal" Millie says camly. "BULLSHIT" I say practically yelling. I saw Armani and pump walking towards us. I did the first thing I could.

Armani P.O.V
I was walking towards them when Finn got up and kissed SADIE. Wtf why would he do that. I stopped in my tracks. Everyone had there mouths hanging open. Pump just turned me around, I mean that was the best thing anyone could've done I can't stand to see Finn right now. Fans were screaming recording, absolute chaos. Untill I heard Finn scream something at us. I couldn't hear because of all the fans. But then pump turned around and started running towards Finn. I knew what he was gonna do, I couldn't just stand by and watch get Finn beat up. I was running towards them like I was running for my life. Pump knew how to fight, I'm 100% sure Finn wasn't the strongest person. Pump hit Finn in the face untill security got here i was trying to help but I just couldn't face Finn. I couldn't talk to him, nothing. I started running. Idk where but I eventually ran into Chantel and them. I had tears running down my face, let's just say I am a total mess. "Wtf happened?!" Alissa and Chantel said together running towards me. " I don't wanna talk about it j-just take me home" I say crying with more tears coming down my face. "Hey guys well see you at the house" alissa said. We got into the car. It was a very silent car ride. Every now and then they would ask me what happend but I just stayed quiet. We made it home. I just ran to my room. I decided to post on my instagram.

When it rains things that once shinned, turn to rust

When it rains things that once shinned, turn to rust.💔
@lilpump, @milliebobbybrowm, and 4,283,284 others liked this.
User8: shes such a cheater
User1: go kill yourself already
User7: Do us all a favor and die
@milliebobbybrown: dm me asap!
User4: slut
@sadiesink: mine now😌
User0: ur dumb why would you cheat on Finn
User3: she didn't do anything
User17: eww she smokes what a bad example
@lilpump: I'm here if you need anything
User19: Finn cheated
Comments disabled
Maybe these people were right? Maybe I should just kill myself already. It hurts. To much.
*@milliebobbybrown dmed you
Millie: hey are you ok
You: No.
Millie: ....
You: I have to do it
Millie: Do what ?????
You: kms
Millie: NO WHY????
You: everyone hates me. I'm useless. I'm ugly. I'm supposably I'm a cheater.
Millie: I know you didn't cheat Armani
You: but Finn doesn't. He kissed Sadie.
The world would be perfect if I wasn't here😔
Millie added Noah, gaten, Caleb to the group chat.
You: hey guys.
Noah: are you ok
Caleb:^
You: yeah I'm fine.
Gaten added Finn to the group chat.
Gaten: I didn't do that Finn did!
Armani has left the group chat.

Finns P.O.V
I feel bad Millie told me everything. Of course I messed it up. I wonder if she's ok. All of them have been ignoring me. But I was with gaten rn. I saw he was texting Armani and took his phone and i added myself. She blocked me on every thing so I don't know how she's doing. " gaten just please tell me how she's doing" I said hopeing he would. " I-i" he started tearing up. I got worried what happened? "What?" I said kinda scared to see the his answer. "She wants to kill herself" he said in a low voice. What have I done? Why am I so stupid? "Has she posted anything????" I say worried. "Here" he shows me a picture of her smoking? She smokes? She never smoked in front of me?