15;I'm sorry

I got home at about 12:30. I'm depressed there's no doubt about it. Maybe I should kill myself. These people are right. I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I'm fat. Who would want me? No one.

For the ones who actually cared for me thank you but I have to say goodbye now

For the ones who actually cared for me thank you but I have to say goodbye now. I'm doing what most of you asked❤
@daniellecohn, and 781,724 others liked this

Comments disabled

Well it's time to do it, I ran to my box in my room. I had pills, razors, a gun. Anything I needed to kill myself. It's sad to think. Never would i imagine myself doing this. When I was I kid I was so innocent and happy. I'm a murderer. I killed the girl i used to be. Now I have to kill myself. I'm sorry. I took the pills it's the easiest.

Noahs P.O.V
We were all just watching a movie. We're still pretty shook about what happened.

*armani_jeffries posted a picture

I know it looks weird that i have her notfifications on. I clicked on it. Why why why is all I could think. I ran to Millie, Gaten, and Caleb.
"GUYS" I said yelling worried showing then the picture that she just posted. We all looked at each other we knew what to do. We ran to the car. We were speeding I'm surprised there wasn't a cop. We made it to her house. I'm lucky to have a key with me. I opened up the door to see Armani there unconscious, pale, with pills razors and a gun next to her. At this point everyone was crying. Our bestfreind could possibly die. The ambulance arrived. We got in our car and met with them. They told us it could take days for her to wake up. Now it was time to tell Finn.

A

/n
If you feel this way please call 1-800-273-8255