OC x OC

To say norm was just horny was a absolute lie. He was barely a day into his rut and he had already locked himself in his room.

And to say crystal was just nervous was almost a bigger lie. She had been pacing around the house all day, nervously tapping her fingers against the little stars lining her hat. Almost an hour ago everyone had gone out, since it seemed to be almost uncomfortably quite without norm walking around the house, and probably because geno and neshia made a bet that when they get back, crystal would either be in there with norm, or norm wouldn't even let her in.

At one point, crystal had finally gone up to their room, worried half to death. " N-Norm? Are,, are you ok? " she asked softly, knocking a few times, waiting for a answer.
" Do,, Do you need help norm? " she asked softly, trying to get some type of response.

She practically lit up when he slowly opened the door. Although, her face quickly bloomed a bright red, seeing how disheveled and flustered he looked, looking like he had tried to pull off his clothes before giving up. " C-Crystal? " he mumbled out, sounding exhausted. " Oh no, did I wake you up? " she asked softly, trying to ignore the fact her face was burning.

He seemed to almost light up like a flame, his face turning bright red almost instantly as he realized how he probably looked to her, as he quickly tried to fix his shirt, before giving up. " I-I uhh,, " he muttered something softly, just quite enough so crystal couldn't understand what he was saying. " Wh,, what did you say? " she asked softly, not wanting to seem rude, before norm seemed to give up before he quickly pulled crystal into the room, shutting the door behind her quickly.

" M,, my rut is,, is a lot worse then it has been in the past, and it took me by surprise honestly-- " Crystal cut him off, seeming genuinely worried. " Do you,, " she swallowed nervously. " do you want me to help? " Norm seemed hesitant, before nodding softly. " If you're ok with it,, " he mumbled, seeming fairly nervous, before crystal suddenly pressed up against him, locking lips with him in a kiss that quickly turned heated. " Crystal,, " he softly moaned out as she pulled him towards the bed, pushing him down onto it slowly, as she crawled on top of him. " Don't worry, I'll take care of you,, " she whispered sweetly in his ear, slowly unbuttoning his shirt as he seemed to almost melt under her touch, resting his hands on her love handles, squeezing them occasionally, as she pressed her crotch against the growing tent in his pants, making him buck against her. " you're so excited, aren't you? " she whispered huskily into his ear, earning a shiver from him. She finally pushed his shirt down after unbuttoning it, running her nails against his arms as she did. " I'm sure your little friend is excited too~ " she said, pushing herself off him, sliding down to the floor until she was eye-level with his crotch, looking up at him with almost needy eyes as she unbuttoned his pants, unzipping them before shuffling them off with a little bit of help from norm.

" you're definitely excited~ " she says, gently kneading around the obvious stain on his boxers, purposely teasing him. " P,,Please,, hurry,, " he whimpers, letting out soft moans occasionally. " alright,, but just because you sound so needy,, " she mutters, wrapping her fingers around the waistband of his boxers, slowly pulling them down, humming softly when his dick sprung free from its restraints. Norm let out a sigh of relief, looking down at Crystal, looking up at him with a heated look, before returning her attention to his cock, as pre-cum beaded at the tip. She wrapped her hand around his shaft,   slowly pumping her hand as she ran her tongue against the tip of it, pulling moans and soft whimpers from norm.

Crystal hearing his whimpers get louder and higher pitched encouraged her, pumping her hand around his cock faster, as she wrapped her lips around the head of his dick, swirling her tongue, moaning as she tasted the sweet pre-cum. She stopped jerking him off, slowly lowered her mouth around his cock, taking almost all of it in her mouth, before beginning to bob her head, moaning as she felt norm tangle his fingers into her hair, softly tugging as his moans got louder.

" C,,crys,,crystal,, I,,I'm gonna,, " he moaned out, crying out when she pulled away, trying to pull her back towards him. " F-Fuck,, "
Crystal stood up, stepping back slightly. " I'm gonna give you a nice show before we finish up,, " she says huskily, before pulling off her shirt slowly, throwing it in a corner with Norms clothes, quickly being followed by her skirt.
" would you help me?~ " she asked softly, straddling him. He nodded quickly, wrapping his arms around her, fumbling with her bra, before finally unclipping it, quickly pulling and throwing it off, before grabbing at the edges of her panties, almost instantly sliding them down.
Crystal moaned, leaning against him feeling him slowly slide a finger into her dropping folds, pumping it in and out quickly, before crystal grabbed his wrist, stopping him. " Mhm, please, I want you to fill me up with your cock already,, " she moaned in his ear, before pulling his fingers out of her, and moving to the empty part of the bed, bending herself over the side of it, spreading her legs, basically begging for him.

Norm swallowed, pushing himself off the bed, grabbing her hips, positioning himself against her ass, until she moved away slightly, shaking her head. " I,, I want you to b-breed me, fill me to the brim with your cum, stuff me with your knot,, " she moaned out lustfully, spreading her legs farther apart, leaning her head into the bed, looking up at norm with needy eyes.
" a,,are you,, are you sure? " he muttered, worried she might regret it later. "Mhm,, I'm sure. As,, as long as your ok with it,, " she said softly, wanting to make sure this is what he wanted also.
He let out a breathe he was holding, grabbing her hips again, this time a little more rougher, positioning himself so he was aligned with her dripping pussy, slowly pushing his cock in, making crystal moan loudly as he moved one hand off her hips, grabbing one of her wrists, pressing himself against her as he breathed heavily, moaning when he felt her shift, feeling her walls stretch around his cock. " you're so tight and warm,, a,, and I almost forgot how good you felt,, oh god feeling your tight pussy around my cock,, " he whispered in her ear huskily, making crystal whine softly, her eyes fluttering. " p,,please,, " she moaned. " Please what? "
" p-please, fuck me! Fill me up with your cum, knot me! Breed me like a bitch!~ " she cried out, trying to rock her hips against him, stopped by the hand gripping her hip. " Breed you like a bitch huh?~ " he muttered in her ear, biting the lobe of her ear suddenly, pulling out and thrusting into her, earning a loud cry from crystal, as he began to thrust his hips faster, sinking his teeth into the crook of her neck, a loud moan, almost a scream being ripped from crystals throat, quickly melting into lustful moans and squeals when he bit various places around her shoulders, whispering dirty words into her ear when he wasn't biting her.

Norms thrusts started to become sloppy at one point, beginning to slam into crystal, as she whined and moaned, her words unintelligible at this point. Norm pushed his cock as far into her as he could, grabbing her hips and pulling her up against him as he felt his knot swell, locking them together as his seed quickly filled her. He carefully lifted her up, surprising her as he moved where he was sitting back on the bed again, crystal laying against him as her stomach began to almost bulge out, filled to the brim with his cum. " I love you,, " she moaned out softly, turning her head to look at him, brining her hand up to gently caress his jaw, whining softly as she felt the cum keep filling her up in larger and larger loads. Norm gently set a hand on her bulging stomach, gently rubbing, trying to make it more comfortable for her, whispering soft " I love you "'s and praise as his breathing became heavier from how much cum there was.

When his knot had finally loosened, and he pulled his now-flaccid cock, followed by cum, making a mess of crystals thighs, and the bedsheets. Both of them too tired to care at this point, crystal shakily turned around, wrapping her arms around norm, tangling their legs together as they both dozed off fairly quickly.