Wipd

Jasper had been watching Y/N and Farren dance for a few minutes from the chess table, messing with a few of the pieces occasionally when he pretended to not have been staring at Y/N, and instead glancing to farren, who had been dancing excitedly with Y/N and strade to the beat of a cheesy country song they found funny.
The laughter and cheerful, silly singing had caught Jasper's attention in the first place, but not only strade a little *too* close to Farren kept him there, but the enjoyment they got out of watch Y/N.
Jasper really enjoyed when they did a specific part of the song, where they shook their hips slowly, giving him a good view of Y/Ns curves and the shape of their ass and thighs. Occasionally, he thought he could see the outline of their nipples through their thin shirt, and that's really what had gotten Jasper excited.
The one time he seems happy around his 'enemy', and it's because he's hard as a rock at the sight of Y/N dancing a little too,, loosely.

But he could only watch. Watch and wait. Just watch, and hope he gets the chance to grip their cute, soft looking love handles, bend them over the counter, maybe against a wall, or maybe just in his bed, as they laid under him, gasping and be-

" Jasper! Cmon! You look bored as hell over there! Come dance man-! " Farren suddenly interrupted Jasper's daydreams, not seeming to notice Jasper's face flaring up red from his,, thoughts.
" No. like I said, it's not even good mu- "
A older song, possibly a Queen record, suddenly scratched and began playing loudly in the room, startling Y/N and Farren, as strade let out a laugh as Farren clung onto his arm, shrieking loudly for a second, making Y/N and strade crack up laughing.
Jasper chuckled under his breath, before sliding out of his chair, and joining the three jokesters.

Of course, they all decided to do a joke 'slow dance' after a few moments. Jasper wasn't too happy about strade holding onto his brother like his life depended on it, but,, getting to hold Y/N was the only reason he let it happen.
With a few heavy glares when his and strades eyes met over the heads of Y/N and Farren, it was,, content with the moment.
Holding Y/N's soft hands, getting to hold their hips, even if it was just for a minute or so,
It brought Jasper's thoughts back quickly.
It was,, hard, not to accidentally bump his slowly growing hard on against Y/N, with how they moved so smoothly, even looking up at him with a sweet, beaming smile-
It caused shivers down his back, made him stutter in his moves, despite knowing the dance he and Farren had learned like the back of his hand -

He couldn't do it.
The second the song stopped, he had to quickly let go of Y/N, turning away and quickly walking off, as if he had been forced to dance.
He could feel the sudden wave of distress come off Farren and Y/N, who turned to look at each other. Jasper knew strade would have been faking a worried look, despite knowing he could take a chance to pull some things he couldn't with Jasper around-
Until Farren had pulled away from him, leaving strade and Y/N, instead following after Jasper.

Thrusting into the tight, lubed masturbator could barely satisfy him anymore. His head was so clouded with thoughts he could barely process the sound of the shed door rattling with loud knocking, along with soft calls of his name through the door.

Staring up at the door, Farren waited as he heard soft shuffling, something opening and closing loudly, then, the sounds of several locks coming undone through the thick, paneled wood.
" What, " Jasper started, pulling open the hefty door, right before Farren lightly punched him in the arm. " You know what's up! The hell, man? You ditched Y/N before the song even fully ended- you-
Jasper? "
Watching Jasper break eye contact for the first time in awhile kind of,, startled Farren.
" Jasper, what's wrong? "
" what? Nothing- I'm fine- don't worry, Farren. I'm just,, not feeling too good. It's-,,it's- I probably just caught something from the hospital- "
" stop lying, Jasper. when was the last time you were sick and didn't try to stay up all day? " Farren spoke back, crossing his arms, despite the nervous, anxiety enduring spikes of fear going up his spine.

" when was the last time you weren't sick at the same time as me, dumbass. " Jasper griped.
Shaking his head in his hands for a moment, Jasper pulled Farren into a hug, patting his back.
" It's alright, I'm OK, Farren. I just- "
" got a giant fuckin boner?? " Farren laughed, before being jokingly shoved away by Jasper, chuckling.
" can't jus' fuckin say that out loud, man! " he startled to laugh loudly, before shaking his head, rubbing his face again, still smiling.
" fuckin dork- go back with Y/N, I'll be there in a second- and tell strade to get the fuck off my property- it's fuckin 8 pm! P- "
" past his limit, yeah yeah, I gotcha- love you, Jasper! I'll be upstairs with Y/N if you need me! " Farren chimed back, halfway back to the house.

The sound of a zipper quickly followed after the sound of the shed door closing and locking.
Letting out soft moans of relief, Jasper gripped their cock roughly,