Last chapter but updated lol

In case you like the last version better I left it.

" h,,nn-AH-! F-FUCK! " curly cried out, tears forming in their eyes as they covered their mouth with their hands, before Benjamin pulled them away and tangled their fingers together, bouncing them on his cock as he cried out loudly. pulling them down by the hand and thrusting back up into them, he bounced them himself, their legs too shaky to hold them up anymore.
" so t-,,tight,, fuck,, your cunts so fucking t-tight, curly!- " Benjamin whined. They were so perfect.

Earlier, he was almost instantly a flustered mess when he had practically ripped off their shorts and pulled them into bed, sliding a finger into them, feeling them squeeze around his single digit.
He was almost scared to add a second finger, fearing he'd wreck them with just his finger gently rubbing against their g-spot, which was surprisingly easy to find- right above their cervix, giving him a nice, tight test to see how deep they were - and their clit. Oh god, their clit. Their clit was so sensitive, right under their throbbing cock, almost invisible with the other ridges and bumps along their cock. But when he ghosted over it with his finger, he could feel just how soft it was, as it almost throbbed under his fingers. Curlys reaction was instant. Bucking their hips into his hands, whining and crying out softly, their whole body tensing up as he played with them, until they came, their slick covering his finger and hand, making a mess out of their thighs already.

But he wanted to make them feel special, and loved all night, since they had a rough day, and they were a crying mess when they came home.
So he did what he did best, and got to work doing whatever he could to make them feel better.
A one point, things escalated faster then he planned, leading to him throwing them into bed and making them cum right then and there, and now here he was, on the verge of cumming, only moments into curly riding him.

" p,,pl-,,please!! a,,ah!- bennyyy,,,!! " curly's pleads to let them cum was driving him insane.
He'd never heard them beg like this, on the verge of giving out, tears and sweat coating their skin and face.
It was mesmerizing, seeing them so,, exhausted, needy,, almost breaking them as he continued driving his cock up into them, stretching them, and easily pressing against their sensitive spot, driving curly insane. Precum leaked from curlys erect, throbbing cock, that practically begged to be touched. He loved it so much. 
It was smooth, with soft, to almost painful curves and ridges, that almost always refused to let go of his insides when curly would pin him down and fill him with cum, making his belly big and full, until they would fuck his mouth, straining his jaw around their girth-
Their cock was as heavenly as their tight, untouched cunt.
" f-fuck!- c,,curly,,! Oh god- "
He couldn't help himself anymore, just thinking of their cock in him, as he let go of their hands, and pulled curly down by their horns, pressing their lips against his in a messy, rough kiss, before rolling them over, and pulling his his cock out of them.
before the head of his cock slipped out of their virgin cunt, he slammed his hips against theirs, driving his cock as deep as he could into them, earning a loud, pained cry from curly, as they bit his lip in surprise. " p,,please,,!! Hhn- mm- ff,, " curly silently begged into the kiss, arching their back, and wrapping their legs around his hips.
digging their claws into his skin every time he bumped the one spot they loved so much, before he suddenly brought one of his hands down to play with their clit and rub their cock roughly.
Curly kept trying to press him deeper, attempting to keep him there, so they could cum.
" b,,benjyyy,,, p-please,,!! b,,breed me,,! Fuck me full of cum-~! Please,,!! " Curly sobbed out.

Benjamin suddenly gripped onto their hips tightly, digging his nails into their thick skin, as he lifted them up off the bed, and pressing himself as tight as he could against them.
Feeling his cock twitch, and cum suddenly spilling from his swollen, red cock, he let out a choked moan, gasping for breathe as curly cried out.
Letting out a sob of relief, curly thrusted their hips, feeling his thick cum fill them up suddenly, giving them enough relief to finally cum.
As Curlys cum splattering across Benjamin's chest, he pulled his softening cock out and slid down, taking their own, twitching, pulsating cock into his mouth and let their cum fill his mouth.
letting his cheeks get big and full of cum, he made a show of swallowing it all, as the rest of it spilling out landed on his face.

Curly could barely stay conscious at that point, the whole show he pulled making their cock stiffen up again, despite being so over-stimulated already.
" a-ah,, f,,fuck,, " Curly mumbled, feeling Benjamins cum leaking out of their cunt, and down their ass and tail. " s,,s-so mm,,much,, " they let out shaky breathes, as Benjamin lapped up whatever cum was left dripping out of their dick, gently rubbing their thighs and belly, humming and smiling happily up at curly. " Feel better, Love?~ " he hummed, nuzzling against their soft inner thigh.
" y,,yes,, " curly barely whispered, phasing in and out of a conscious state, as Benjamin crawled up in the bed, and pressed a light kiss against their cheek.