Enderman x reader

When you had gone out adventuring, you really hadn't planned for it to start raining.
You also didn't expect to find two endermen beating the living fuck out each other.

When you had heard the ear-piercing screech of an enderman, you were expecting a swift and sudden death. What you weren't expecting when you looked around the corner, was a fairly small enderman being attacked by another enderman who was much larger then the other.
The smaller one being attacked was screeching in pain as it was kicked into the heavy rain, before slowly quieting into a low, almost static noise as the larger one seemed to glare at it, before disappearing in a second, leaving the smaller one curled up in the rain.
"Wh,, why is it not teleporting away?.. is it,, is it dead? " you wondered out loud, jumping slightly when you saw it twitch, before laying still.
Then you noticed the dark, purple blood pooling around the enderman.
Before you could think twice, you ran over to the enderman, noticing it was still breathing, but it was passed out.
Carefully wrapping your arms around the endermans torso, you barely manage to carry it under a fairly dry tree, before laying it against the tree, carefully not to scrape up its back, before pulling your bag off your back, crouching down as you rummage through it, pulling out various supplies, along with some bandages, a few healing potions, and cotton.
Pulling the cork off the potion bottle and pouring a large amount on the piece of cotton you were holding, you begin to wonder what the Fuck you were doing, before the intrusive thought was quickly ignored when the enderman let out a hiss when you put it against the fresh wound, making you jump slightly, before quickly getting back to work on the wounds when you noticed that it wasn't awake.
What you hadn't noticed, was the endermans breathe suddenly quickening as you continued.
It wasn't until you noticed that the enderman had a erection.
Quickly averting your view, you shift so you aren't staring at it as you wrap the endermans wounds, your face bright red as you quickly set all your stuff back in your bag when you had finished, before noticing that the rain was still going, and when you thought about it, if you just left the enderman here, with still fresh wounds, he-you guessed it was a he with the whole erection thing- would probably get killed in maybe a day or so.
So you decided you were going to wait.

Man was that a bad idea, because now you had a very angry enderman snarling at you as he practically pinned you to the tree, looking you dead in the eye which is what scared you the most.
" W-Wait! " you shouted as he got closer, hissing, before stopping, waiting for you to continue.
Taking a large breathe of air, you continued. " I-I saw you F,,Fighting the other endermen, and I-I bandaged you up after! " you quickly sputtered out, terrified, as the enderman seemed to think for a few moments, before calming down.
In a matter of seconds the enderman was off of you, his back turned to you almost completely as he looked almost ashamed of itself.
" h,,h-hey, it's ok, you got scared-- " you slowly reach out to him, flinching back slightly when he shrunk away, looking a little spooked, before curling back up.
Wow, that's a quick change of attitude.
" W,,well, uh,, " you look down, remembering the bandages.
" You're still hurt,, I,, I uh, I can,, take you home and make sure you don't end up dying while your hurt? " you asked worriedly, internally screaming as you wondered what the fuck your were doing.

He seemed to think for a few moments, before shakily attempting to get up, before almost falling over instantly.
Quickly jumping up and grabbing his arm in a panic, you manage to make sure he doesn't fall flat on his face as he seems to steady himself, before looking at you nervously, nodding his head in a " go " motion.
Your face lighting up, you quickly get a better grip on his hand, before leading him back to your house, careful to keep an eye out for other endermen on the way.

When you two had arrived, you had almost instantly got to work on making him a bed and food.
Why?
Because you were a good host.
He simply sat on the comfy couch in the living room as you ran around your house, carrying different things every time you would leave and enter the room, before you finally walked back over to the enderman, gently tugging on his hand as he quickly followed, curious to what you did.