WIP

" what's with the camera, fuckboy? " They sneered, eyeing him suspiciously, no longer paying attention to their book.

He easily shifted his phone just a little, as it hovered over his shoulder, before smiling smugly at them. " oh, nothing!~ just a little gift for Casanono~! "
" doesn't he already have a phone? " they muttered, before returning their attention to their book, already annoyed.
" oh, yes he does! Which is exactly why I'm doing this~! "
All of a sudden, you felt a tug at the sheets covering your lower half, before suddenly being tugged off, and onto the floor.
" HEY! WH- WHAT THE FUCK ARE Y- " he easily knocked your book out of your hands, smiling up at you, before straddling your hips, already beginning to rub himself against your crotch, face heating up quickly.
Before you could swing or push him off, he's already pinned your hands down next to you, pushing his lips against yours. He pressed kisses against your mouth and cheeks, before his tongue pressed against your lips, trying to open your mouth. " oh, come on~ open up, I know you want too~ "
He muttered, groping at your hips, before sliding one blaster down and smacking your ass. " AH- " you yelped, before being muffled by casanuvas mouth crashing against your own, his tongue snaking into your mouth.
Through your light struggles, he felt  your knee pushing up against his crotch, forcing him to pull away to gasp for air, shaking a little.
" o-oh~! K,,keep doing that..! " he whined, rocking himself against your leg, trying to pulling at your hips to get more pressure.

" g-god, you- ffucking b,,,bastard! You- fucking perv- I'm gonna fuckin' kill you if t-that god damn cameras on! " you try to kick at him, but a blaster easily pins your leg, and his thighs are too tightly pressed around your other leg, as he presses and runs his clothed cock across your knee, shaking with each thrust.
" o-oh!~ oh- oh god- a,,ahhh,, th,,thank you for r-reminding me! " he shakily whined out, before the phone hovering over his shoulder suddenly turned on, and scrolled through some contacts, before landing on a certain someone- casanono, who, from what you could read, didn't even ask for it. A gift from casanuva, which is most likely just mocking him.
" a,,asshole,, " you muttered, leaning your head back, taking shaky breathes, glaring at him when you could hear the sound of his phone taking a few photos, before a 'blip!' Noise.
" DID YOU JUST SEND THOSE?! " you shouted, flailing a little.
He let out a loud yelp, which dissolved into a moan at the feeling of your knee against his cock, shaking even more. " oh, y-yes..! " he groaned, before fixing the angle of the phone, and beginning  to record.

" s-smile, (Y/N)!~ Casanono is gonna be watching this~ "

Without another word, you gripped his hips, and pressed him down as you pushed your knee up, panting still.
" aAH! W-wait! T,,THATS TOO HARD! " he cried out, trying to pull away now, panicking.
Giving him mercy was something he didn't earn in your opinion, but the sounds he makes when you slide him down so he's straddling your thigh instead was worth it.
" (Y/N),,! Oh, k-keep doing that! " he whined, leaning himself against your leg.
" if you keep fuckin' makin a act of this, I'm gonna make it a real fuckin show, you fuckin' pervert. " you hissed out, glaring at him. If you tried hard enough, you could ignore his cock straining against his pants, and the spot of pre-cum soaking through them, rubbing up against your inner thigh-
Ok. Maybe you couldn't ignore it. So you let go of his hip, and slid your hand under his leg, lifting it up.
" e-eh?- " he let out a squeak when you dragged your hand up his thigh, and started rubbing his cock through his pants, earning loud cries as you continued to gently move your leg, feeling his balls pressed against your thigh.
He squirmed, before pulling his blasters up, accidentally banging them together as he tried to cover his face, shaking all over.
The sight of him so.. vulnerable for once, was so... hypnotizing. Oh, what you would give to see him so weak under you.. so vulnerable All the time.
It tied knots in your stomach. Your breathe hitched as you felt his cock twitch from within its constraints.
" (Y/N), (Y/N) s-stop!! I.. I'll cum! " he begged, gasping for air, trying to push your hand off his cock.
Letting go of his waist, you easily pulled his blaster away, rubbing the head of his member, before gently dragging your fingers down his shaft. Despite still being clothed, he could feel how teasingly light they were touching him, gradually bringing him to his climax, as he fell back and off your thigh, shaking as he loosely waved his blasters in the air, gasping for breath.