Benkei! Closet himbo

It was,,, oddly comfortable?
Being inside your own- friend? Follower? Let's just go with yo-Kai. - yo-Kai, but. In the same way, comforting, leaving you with a cozy, but also safe feeling.
His,,, chest? Cabinet? ,, belly??
Yo-Kai anatomy alone is weird enough, and trying to figure out where you were inside Benkei would give you enough of a headache.

Oh, right. You had dropped your phone when he snatched you up. Nothing like a wild yo-Kai to ruin your once peaceful trip to the store and back home. Now you didn't know what time it was, AND your bag of groceries were probably dumped in the alley. Great idea, cutting through the alley to get home faster. Very cool.

Whatever. Might as well take the time to relax, and try not to think too hard about where you were.

Instead, you'll think about how,, caring, benkei was, to,, actually hide you away INSIDE of him as he fights off any wandering yo-Kai.
It,, put a happy feeling in your chest. But, enough thinking about that. You have a high score to b- right. No phone.

Rubbing your hands against the,, floor? Of the space you were in, it was,, a almost rubbery feeling? You could feel soft pulsing along the areas you touched, before it faded away. If you pushed hard enough on a area, you could almost press your hand through the,, ghost,, ly material? It left a cold feeling when you stuck the tips of your fingers through it, but the feeling almost instantly faded away the second you retracted your fingers.
Weird.

Now, on the outside, in benkeis situation, he had steam faintly coming out of his helm in large puffs,  steam coming bellowing out when he could feel you pressing your fingers through him.
Perhaps,, setting you away inside of him wasn't the best place for his own sanity, but yet, it was also the safest place for you when the Yo-Kai had attacked, attempting to inspirit his master,
Now, if only this yo-Kai would back off, so he could retrieve their items, and return home,,, before they began prodding any more of his sensitive areas inside.

For just a moment, the space became hotter, a soft, fuzzy feeling filling the air. Was,, that from poking the grou- him. From poking benkei, thinking about it. He's a ghost- a yo-Kai, anyway. Doubt he could feel anything from inside. Keeping his swords in here would be pretty painful, then!

,, where were his swords, anyway?
Maybe,, there was some sort of,, hidden door type thing in here?
Maybe you could find it if you looked around?

Standing up a little wobbly, since,, everything felt a little,, *off* in the space.

Gently pressing your hands against the almost squishy walls, you began moving along the sides, dragging the tips of your fingers up and down, trying to find some sort of,,, latch? Door? Handle? Is,,, that how it works in here?

Oh my god. What are they doing.
A thick cloud of steam startled the yo-Kai in front of him, giving him the chance to swing at it- blunt side of his spear, though- launching the poor thing out of the alleyway, and into a nearby store. Well. Somebodies going to be dealing with that later.
Right now, he had to deal with his master feeling him up- from the inside, more or less.
Grabbing all of their items, including the small phone that got flung from their hand- a small crack on the screen,, won't be too happy about that - opening the closet door, and carefully tossing the items in, he quickly shut it when he saw faint steam coming out.

" OH! " getting hit with a chocolate bar was a little bit of a surprise, but at least a pleasant one! You'd been waiting to get your hands on a strawberry chocolate crisp for a while, since they always ran out.
Supposed to be a treat for when you get home, but,, benkei still had a bit of a walk from what you remember.

Sitting back down, you pulled off your Sandals, sighing contently.
" well,, might as well relax. "

Well. Relax you did! Well. Too a point. You went back to trying to find that 'hidden door'.
Well. The only 'hidden' thing you were unknowingly finding, was a,, certain issue benkei wouldn't have the heart to tell you about.
So, as soon as he can safely return home with you, he's hiding,, *somewhere.*

" jeez, benkei, you good out there?? " you called out, after noticing how hot it started getting. Maybe he ran into more yokai? Fighting for a long time can get tiring,, hopefully he's ok.

" oh, gods, they're rubbing again- "
He couldn't help but mutter it out, shivering. Couldn't they be distracted by something else? Maybe he should pull them out- but it feels- some yo-Kai might attack them again though-

As his thoughts became more cluttered, the space inside him became warmer and warmer.
Noticeably more so when you begin sweating, having to tug off your jacket.
" hey, benkei! You good out there bennie?? "

No response.
Might as well find a way to cool down,
Which,, comes around to being pulling up your tank top, and laying down on your stomach, letting the odd, cold sensation press against you.

.
Is it getting hotter?
" hope he's alri- o-OH! "
Two large hands suddenly wrapped around you, squeezing you somewhat, a soft rumbling coming from all around you when you let out a loud yelp.
" B,,bENKEI! Wh,,whats wrong?! "
You squeaked out, noticing how the room was getting hot enough that it almost felt like it was steaming.
His hands pressed against you, holding you tight- finding his attention gravitating to your soft belly and chest, hand gliding easily across your skin due to your sweat- pulling your legs apart, he used one hand to hold your bottom half, his other hand rubbing and groping you.
It was so overwhelming. All you could pay attention to was his massive hands practically enveloping you, squeezing every bit of you-
" B,,Benkei, oh, ffuck, " squeezing his wrists, whining, as he began rubbing between your legs with a finger.
His cold hands felt like lava against your hot skin, before he plucked at your pants, snapping the button and tugging them off in a quick motion, pressing against your slick.
" M,,Master, oh, g-gods, forgive me, " sinking the tip of his finger into you, he shivered, attempting to not lose whatever composure and control he had left, not wanting to hurt you.
But god, you were so tight around his finger. So much smaller then he had imagined.

You couldn't even respond to what he had said, tensing up momentarily, before going somewhat limp, moaning loudly. If he had given you the chance to voice your opinion, you would have gladly helped him out if he was getting pent up with you inside him.
But god, did the soft twitches and involuntary thrusts of your hips feel so good. Your own fingers never could fill you up so well,
" h,,ha,,harder, b-benkei, p,,please- "
Didn't have to say it twice. He began pressing his fingers down past the knuckle, as deep as he could get in you, as he also pulled out to tease your entrance, pulling along a thick strand of cum, leaving you a shaky mess as he sunk back in.

" Master- oh- f,,f-fuck,, I,,I'm so sorry- I- Mh- " he began stroking and rubbing your belly with his thumb, rubbing circles against your chest with his free hand.
" s,,so soft,, "

Feeling you tighten around his digit, cum squirting out around and against his finger, as he gently rubbed against a sensitive nerve in you.
" b,,bennie,, a,,ah- l,,lemme,, lemme out- "
A few moments later, he retracted his hands, leaving you on the ground, your thighs squishy together with a lewd sound from your cum.

Suddenly, his hand came through a wall, grabbing you, along with your items, carefully pulling you out-
Revealing you were in your own room, cum splattered across,, your shorts, that had been pulled out a bit before you had been, used as a rag for benkei to cum into without making a bigger mess.
You could tell, because his softening cock slowly hid itself back into his portal, twitching a little, before he slammed his doors shut in a panic.
" I- I'm- oh, I'msosorryicouldnthelpmysel- "
" it's ok,, "
" wait, what? "
" it,, it's fine, benkei,, it,, felt really good, "

He,, looked at you with a shocked look, steam suddenly coming out from under his helmet.
" if you need to do it again, just warn me ahead of time, "
A soft kiss against his 'chest', and grabbing your ruined clothes, you quickly head off into the bathroom to clean up.

Maybe a good squeeze would help him relax more often.