Creeper x reader

You had gone mining to get your mind off the fact that you were almost,, painfully horny, and since you had lost your,, toy, and you can't get off to just your fingers, you had hoped mining in the cave you had found recently would get your mind of things.

Carefully climbing down the wooden ladder you had set out earlier, you looked around the cave, going down one of the dark, winding cave systems, occasionally putting down a torch to light the way, and ward off any zombies or skeletons that happened to be in the cave.
For a while, searching and mining the cave had been a good distraction for you, until your mind had wandered off, lewd and dirty thoughts quickly entering your mind, as you decided to take a break, placing torches around you as you leaned against the cave wall, sighing softly as you looked around quickly, before unbuttoning your shorts, pulling them down to your knees, quickly followed by your panties being pulled down to your thighs.
Sliding your hand down to your dripping folds, slowly beginning to pump a finger in and out of yourself, softly moaning as you closed your eyes, leaning your head back blissfully.
You almost instantly snapped out of that blissful state when you heard a soft hiss come from your right, followed by the familiar face of a creeper, slowly walking towards you out of the shadows, into the light of the torches surrounding you, as its short fur bristled, attempting to look scarier then it is.
Of course, you had already tried to pull your lower clothes back up, until you had managed to bash your head into a rock above you, dazing you for a few moments.
But it was just long enough for the creeper to be almost right on top of you.
You closed your eyes, flinching back, preparing for a painful death.
Until
It slowly bent its head down to your crotch, letting out what almost sounded like a,, hiss, but softer, and more curious, as it seemed to sit down, lowering its head so it was almost in between your legs, making your face burn as you realized what it was doing.
Slowly pulling your shorts and panties back down your legs, until you pulled them off, you spread your legs, letting the curious creeper nudge at your dripping folds, making your breath hitch a little as it lifted its head, pressing against your stomach as it let out a,,
A purr? It was purring loudly, as it nuzzled into your stomach, standing back up suddenly.
Looking down, you see,, a,, a dick? Oh.
You noticed it was attempting to nudge you onto your side, so you moved to your side, before getting the idea.
Slowly moving so you were on your knees and hands, looking back at the creeper, who quickly mounted you, prodding its cock against your dripping folds, earning a soft moan from you, as it began to push its cock into you, forcing moans and whimpers from you as you felt how thick it's cock was, slowly forcing its way into your pussy, pressing against your tight walls as it began to hump you, letting out soft hisses as you moaned and cried out, the creeper slamming into your pussy.

It felt like hours that the creeper fucked you, letting out loud hisses, almost drowned out by your cries and moans.
When you felt the creeper suddenly pull out, you thought it had gotten tired, until it slammed into you, making you scream practically, as you felt the base of its cock swell, knotting the two of you together as you felt cum being pumped into your sore pussy, moaning as you felt the creeper shift, managing to push its cock deeper into you, as you suddenly felt the base of its cock swell more, thinking its knot had gotten bigger somehow, until you felt it press into your tight walls, making you whimper as you felt what you guessed were eggs being forced into your womb, the creeper hissing and letting out soft chitters.
After three eggs had been layed inside your womb, along with almost a gallon of cum, the creeper had finally unknotted you, slowly unmounting you, before nudging you softly, making you let out a small moan as you rolled onto your side, the creeper curling up against your belly, putting as you slowly fell asleep.