OC x OC

Crystal sighed as she pulled open the front door, pulling in her suitcase behind her as she looked around, noticing nobody was really there, or out of their rooms.
She mumbled quiet curses as she pulled her suitcase upstairs, making sure not to be too loud in case somebody in the house was sleeping.

Finally getting to her and Norms room, she huffed as she pushed open the door, shooting her head up when she heard a soft gasp, her face lighting up when she saw norm completely naked, attempting to cover his lower parts with the pillow he had been humping just a few moments earlier.
" C-Crystal! I,,i-i thought,, I thought you l-left! " he stutters out, his face bright red.
" I,, I did, but the trip had to be canceled,, " Crystal said quietly, trying to keep her eyes focused on Norms upper half as she quickly shut and locked the door, pushing her suitcase to the side.
" C-Crystal I can e-- "
" I guess you got a little lonely~ " she said softly, walking towards norm slowly.
Norm swallowed nervously, nodding his head softly as he slowly let the pillow go, it still hiding his erect cock.
" Maybe,,, I should do something to help my puppy,, " she says seductively, pulling the pillow away from norm and climbing onto his lap as he nodded quickly, moaning as she began rubbing the head of his cock against her crotch, pressing her lips against his as he moaned into her mouth, grabbing at her hips.
Crystal pushed him down against the bed, before climbing back off his lap, earning a whine from norm as he tried to sit up, before crystal pushed him back down against the bed, whispering in his ear " If my little Needy puppy doesn't wait for his gift, then Kitty's gonna have to punish you,,, " before laying a soft kiss on his cheek and moving away, norm following Crystal instructions as she walked across the room to their drawers, sliding it open and pulling something out.
" Close your eyes~ " crystal almost sang out, making norm almost nervous as she did, knowing Crystal rarely got this,, dominant unless she was hiding something.
Norm swayed his tail, excited to know what 'gift' Crystal had for him though.
Softly humming, Crystal finally clicked the last buckle, before turning around and walking over to norm, gently resting a hand on his thigh, making him jump as he felt something prod at the head of his cock, his eyes shooting open, to see Crystal in a black and pink strap on, looking much to pleased with herself as she watched Norms face turn bright red again.
" w,,when did y-- "
" this was suppose to be a bigger surprise, but my little puppy needs to be taken care of first,, " she said, softly rubbing the inside of his thighs, making him twitch slightly, letting out a low moan and whimpers. " p-please,, " he whimpered out, arching his back when her hand got close to his cock, before pulling her hand away.
" please what?~ "
Norm panted for a few moments, before suddenly rolling onto his stomach, lifting his ass in the air, and spreading his legs apart, his tail swaying back and forth excitedly. " P-please! F,,fuck me! I want you to pin me down and,, a-and f,,fuck me into the bed, fuck me until I can't walk, until I can't t-talk! " he moaned out, surprising Crystal quite a bit, before she grinned almost sadisticly, before leaning over to the drawer by the bed, grabbing a bottle of lube quickly, before quickly opening it and pouring some into her hand, putting it away before slowly jacking off the strap on, making sure it was completely lubed up.

grabbing Norms hips, she pressed the tip of the dildo against his ass, making him squirm somewhat, before she grabbed the base of his tail gently, earning a loud shout of surprise that quickly turned into whining and moaning as she slowly slid into him, rubbing the base of his tail, occasionally rubbing her hand down from his lower back to the tip of his tail, earning whimpers and loud purring from norm.
" Oh, your such a needy little puppy,, so excited~ " she moaned in his ear, as she pressed her crotch against his ass, as norm whimpered and moaned. " so soft and patient though,, such a good boy,,, so submissive and perfect,, " crystal said softly, as she slowly pulled out of him, before thrusting back into norm, beginning a pace as she grabbed the base of his tail gently again, his tail wrapping around her around arm suddenly, as she continued to thrust in and out of him, loud moans and cries coming from him.

Barely 10 minutes later norm felt like he was gonna combust if he didn't cum already, crystals pace almost never ending as she seemed to fuck him harder and faster, before letting go of his hip and suddenly pulling him away from the bed a bit, just enough so she could grab his cock and jerk him off, earning a yelp of surprise from norm, as his moans seemed to only get louder and needier.

" A-Ah! C,,crystal, I,,I-I'm gonna cum! " he weakly cried out, as Crystal pulled out almost completely, before slamming back into him, squeezing the base of his tail and suddenly groping his balls, gently messaging them almost as he cried out, cum spilling from his cock as he whined and almost sobbed from how good his release felt, as he felt crystal lean over, peppering kisses all over his face as he moaned, turning his head so he could kiss her passionately.

When Crystal pulled out of him, and quickly discarded the strap on, he had finally stopped cumming, panting heavily as Crystal pushed him onto the bed, curling up slightly, as she crawled into the bed next to him, pressing against him, allowing him to wrap his arms around her, tangling their legs together in the process as he wrapped his tail around her leg.
" Mm,, I guess my little devils all worn out,, glad I could help,, " she said tiredly, humming happily when he nuzzled against her, before letting out a soft gasp when she felt him slip a hand between her thighs, gently rubbing circles on her clit, earning soft moans from her, as she spread her legs slightly, laying her hand on Norms, guiding his hand down to her dripping folds, letting out a breathy moan when he easily slipped a finger into her, before slipping in another one, pumping them in and out quickly.

" N-norm,, a-ah, oh god j-just like that,, " Crystal moaned out arching her back as he kissed her neck, biting softly occasionally, as he scissored his fingers, spreading her open, making her squirm, before continuing to pump his fingers in her pussy.
" I-I'm,, i-- " she let out a quiet whine as she covered her mouth with her free hand, panting as norm pulled his fingers out of her, connected by a thin string of cum, before bringing his hand to his mouth, sucking it off his fingers. " god, you taste so good,, " he mumbles softly, pulling his fingers out of his mouth, before laying his hand on crystals crotch, making her squirm as he pressed up right against her, spooning her as she panted, shifting so she could kiss him.
" I love you norm,, " she whispers softly, humming softly as he moved his hand off her crotch, laying it on her stomach instead.
" I love you too, Crystal,, "