Enderman x reader

Listening to the sound of rain against the roof and windowpanes, as you turned the page of your book, re-reading what you had written so far as you layed comfortably on your soft bed, clad in your favorite pair of underwear.
Yawning loudly, you stretch as you close your book, setting it on the desk beside you as you sit up on your bed, about to go to your kitchen and get a cup of milk, until a loud screech, and crash from downstairs caught your attention.
Quickly grabbing a knife from your desk, you slowly walk downstairs, gripping the knife tightly.
But what you expected to find was,, a lot tamer then what had happened.

" oh my god " you softly whisper, seeing the enderman almost writhe in pain on the floor, curling up in pain as it hissed loudly, attempting to get up, before almost instantly collapsing in pain.
Slowly walking over, you softly call out " H,,Hello? "  in a attempt to let the enderman know you're there, which caused it to freak out, quickly spinning  around, seeming to attempt to stand up and teleport away, snarling, before collapsing weakly.

This continued for a while as you attempted to get it to calm down, it managing to knock over a few things, before finally giving up, seeming to heave and whine as it's head hit the ground in defeat, seeming to let out labored breaths and pained whines.
Taking a few moments to let it settle, you slowly walk over to it, making sure not to make any sudden movements, as you slowly sat down next to it, nervously attempting to not look it in the eyes, as you could feel it's piercing gaze bore into the side of your head.
The enderman hissed when you touched a wound on its side, making you reel back when it swiped weakly, laying its clawed hand on its wound, flinching as dark violet blood seeped past its hands, dripping down its stomach.

Gulping nervously, you sit there for a few moments, terrified and regretting what you were about to do, before slowly bringing your eyes to meet the endermans.
It's eyes noticeably shrink into slits, as if hisses loudly, before almost instantly calming down, its pupils becoming almost large, and cat like as it noticed how,, vulnerable you looked.
It slowly moved its blood-stained hand from its side, allowing you full access too its body as it lays back, its breathing still heavy, as you quickly scooted closer, not questioning why that had worked, before quickly checking how deep it's wounds were, and how badly infected they were.
" Oh dear,, you poor thing,, " you softly mutter, before standing up, turning around and walking to the other side of the room, pulling out bottles of potions and healing remedys, which seemed to make the enderman,, almost nervous, seeing all of it.
But it knew it couldn't go far without nearly getting killed out in the rain, so it stayed still for you.
Carefully dampening a piece of cotton, you pressed it against one of its smaller wounds, earning a loud screech of pain from the enderman, it slamming its hands into the floor, lodging its claws into the ground as you flinched, but kept the cotton on the wound, as the enderman snarled practically, the healing potion making a audible sizzling noise for a while, before it stopped, the enderman not looking as in pain now as the potion took into affect, slowly healing the smaller wound.
" Ok big guy, this,, is gonna hurt,, sorry. " you said, genuinely feeling bad as you put another piece of soaked cotton on a wound, a scream coming from the enderman this time.

This went on for a while, before the enderman finally had all his wounds bandaged up, the healing potion already taking affect as the enderman was curled up on an extra bed you had, quietly letting out small hisses every time you tried and check on it, scaring the shit out of you every time.

" are,,, are you hungry? so you want some food? "
He -at least you hoped it was a he- seemed to perk up at the mention of food, slowly turning its head to look at you, glaring at your robed figure, before looking you in the eyes, making you nervous, before it calmed down, nodding, before curling back up on the bed.
Quickly walking back downstairs, fixing your robe as you walked into the kitchen, opening your fridge and grabbing various things, like fruits, meat and other things, praying it liked at least something you had, as you shoved a few pieces of meat into your furnace, quickly lighting it, before walking back to the bedroom where the enderman was, still curled up.