PROLOGUE

Khushi didn't reply and just moved sideways. Arnav harshly pulled her towards him she went and landed on his chest.
Arnav - I asked you something, reply.

Khushi still didn't speak anything.

Arnav gets angry and says - Oh yes! After what you did you are not able to speak to me because I know your truth, your true face.

Khushi get angry after listening to this - Just stop it, how many times should I tell you I don't have an affair with Shaym but your hell bent on one thing.

Arnav - People usually don't accept their crime Mrs. Gupta.

Khushi - People might not accept but I accept my crime if I did any. But when I didn't commit any crime why should I accept.

Arnav - So you meant to say having an illegimate relationship with Shaym you didn't commit any crime.

Khushi pushes him hard on his chest and Arnav moves back

Khushi - Enough I m quite doesn't mean I don't know to speak, do u even know these 2 months I was staying in guilt thinking I did a mistake where I didn't do anything. I felt disgusted by myself. And she starts crying.

Arnav - After what you did you would feel disgusted and yea stop with this fake tears it won't effect me try something new.

Khushi - I don't cry so that it effect you Mr. Raizada. I cry because I feel to. And I don't need to give you any explaination about your misunderstanding.

Arnav - How will you explain when the truth is you are having an affair with Shaym. Just accept your mistake.

Khushi - I don't find it's necessary to explain to those people who doesn't trust me. If u had trusted me and given me a chance to explain then this wouldn't have happen, I would have said u everything but No Arnav Singh Raizad is always right.

Guys plsss its my first story...plsss do comment n vote❤
Love
Nam