PAST

HEYO PEOPLE! WASSUP? I M DONE WITH MY EXAMS AND I'LL TRY TO BE REGULAR WITH MY UPDATES.

SO MANY PEOPLE DIDN'T GET THE PAST. I HAVE EDITED THE PAST AND MADE IT SIMPLE. HOPE YOU GET IT.

PAST :

Meera was born in Mumbai. She was the most happiest person in the world (she thought so). Her dad had some work in abroad so he left her in his sister's place Banglore, meera was studying in Banglore, but alya her sister didn't want to stay at her Aunt's place so she was studying in Mumbai, Warrior High School and use to stay in hostel. Meera and Alya both use to miss their parents at the start and then got habitual without them.

Meera made new friends. She was happy there making new friends and with her Aunt.

When she was in 2nd STD her parents came back. She overheard their conversation with her Aunt. They abandoned her just because they couldn't spend their expenses on her, the company that her father worked in was in loss. They said they couldn't take care of Meera and Alya and that they were a burden on her.

They left Meera at the time of life when every child wants to stay with her family, spend time, enjoy, make some childhood memories but no she was alone. She was happy with her Aunt, her friends and Nandini murthy ( her neighbour in banglore) her best friend.

In 3rd STD her parents came back with her baby brother Rohit to snatch her happiness. They took her to Mumbai where Alya was studying, they made her joined Alya's school but she wasn't ready to stay with them she decided she will stay in hostel or else she won't go to school, reluctantly her parents agreed thinking about her future. She loved her small brother she use vist her home on weekends just to play with Rohit.

So from that time she started studying in Warrior High School. She met Varun there. He was her first friend in the school. Whenever she was sad varun cheered her mood, he use to always care about her and she shared with him what ever was in her heart. She never use to hide anything from him, she use to share each and single detail where as varun would do the same.

Then she met Mukti and Cabir, they also became her close friend, Cabir was varun's cousin. Meera and mukti use to share the same bunk bed.

In 4th STD she met two person - Manik and Dhruv. Alya had a crush on Manik. Manik had a crush on meera, he never said this to anyone. Meera use to like Manik but never admitted it. But manik started getting attracted to her more.

So now Manik, Meera, Cabir, Varun, Mukti, Alya, and Dhruv were kind of a group, they were famous people known in the school for their pranks, friendship and many more stuff. But one day Varun left that school. So the group was 6 now from 7 people.

Meera's and varun's friendship never changed, eveyday the use to speak on phone during vacation use to meet each other. Some vacation she spent at her Aunt's place where she use to enjoy with neil, her cousin brother.

They decided that they are a group, they named their group SUPER 6, they decided they will always be there for each other, they are a family now, nothing is more important then Super 6. They all were intrested in music so they decided they will create their own band and perform. This group was formed because none of the members were happy in their house.

At 11th STD manik proposed Meera but she rejected it although she liked him but she felt it was just infatuation. Manik tried many ways, many times but her ans was no, n then finally alya proposed him, he said yes to alya just to hurt meera and make her jealous, but he didn't break the relation afterwards he gave a chance to this relationship.

AFTER 4 YEARS

Now Super 6 is in collage. Manik and Alya are together till now, Dhruv became good at dancing, Cabir is the same prankster, Mukti is depressed because of Harshad (a guy she fell in love with in college she loved him a lot, she was ready to go against Super 6 just for him but he was a playboy, he didnt love mukti), meera still hates her parents. Her Aunt shifted to Mumbai and Meera started staying at her Aunt's place. Alya stays with her parents, Manik is over with his feelings for Meera.

They formed a music band, they are studying in SPACE ACADEMY. Their group is very famous for singing sensation and for bullying also. Everyone in SPACE is scared from Super 6.

But soon Super 6 got someone against them and that was Nandini murty and Navya naveli. Nandini Murthy and her friend Navya Naveli team up to save Shahid from committing suicide, who was bullied by Super 6, at S.P.A.C.E Academy. In order to protect the college's reputation, Nyonika Malhotra (Manik's mother and the Head of S.P.A.C.E) offers Nandini and Navya a full scholarship. This leads to Nandini and Navya becoming the targets of Super 6.

Meera didnt know Nandini's full name so she didn't recognise her still. Meera later on found out Nandini's full name and realised it's her friend from Banglore. She asked Super 6 not to bully her and asked Nandini to shift to her Aunt's place.

Manik and Nandini gets close and fall in love. Manik breaks up with Alya. And after some days proposes to Nandini which she accepts.

Alya was heartbroken and Dhruv was there by her side n they got close n fell in love.

Navya fell in love with harsad she ignored all her friends asking her to don't trust harsahd. She slept with Harshad and got pregnant. Harshad refused to accept the baby. At this time Super 6 and nandini was by her side. Cabir got close to Navya and fell in love with her. He was ready to give the child his name.

Meera forgave her parents after she realised life is too small to hold grudges. Everything started to fall back in places. Super 6 use to hold concerts. And they were happy in life. Until one incident took it away.

Manik met with an accident and was assumed to be dead by Super 6. They were all very sad. They stopped singing. It wasn't only this much her parents too met with an accident n died.

Meera was depressed. She felt she had no one. And Super 6 wasn't there to support and be beside her as they themselves were coping up with Manik's death. Varun was busy persuing his career so he also couldn't be there by her side. Her Aunt was there for her but she still had that loneliness.

She tried to bring Super 6 back many times by playing pranks and many more stuff which super 6 reacted negatively and bursted on her asking was it so easy for her to forget and move on from manik. But they forgot she lost her parents too along with her best friend Manik.

Soon after somedays Meera started getting depressing thoughts, she wanted to kill herself, she felt like she has no reason to stay in this world anymore and took a big decision to end her life, she tried to commit suicide. She shared her this decision with varun on phone, he got angry, scolded her but nothing changed her decision. Soon she tried to commit suicide but was saved by Neil. (As she was staying at her Aunt's place)

Then meera neil and varun, planned meera's fake death and sent her to lucknow to avni's (Neil's wife) friend house as Khushi. Neil handled everything as he was in police department.

You will know more about her marriage story in further updates.

So this is the past. I hope it's not confusing and clear to you guys.

Love ❤
NAM