ARNAV AND KHUSHI'S LAST FACE OFF

QUOTE : I WISH YOU TRUSTED ME AND I NEVER HAVE TO PROVE MY LOVE TO YOU. I WISH YOU COULD UNDERSTAND MY LOVE FOR YOU AND MAYBE THEN YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME SHATTERED LIKE THIS. I WISH YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I LOVED YOU MORE THAN I LOVED MY OWN SOUL. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I WON'T BE THERE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF MY TRUE LOVE FOR YOU. BUT I FEAR THAT DAY BECAUSE YOUR HEART WILL BE SHATTERED INTO MILLION PEICES WHEN YOU REALISE TAHT I LOVED YOU TO THE CORE.

A day passes and it is khushi's last day in shantivan, Khushi is all ready with her plan. Arnav returns from London, he went to office directly from airport he got scolding from his sister Anjali but he made up to her.

NIGHT, SHANTIVAN

Arnav rings the bell of his house. HP opens the door. Everyone is in hall except for khushi she is in Arnav's room. Arnav comes to hall, seeing him everyone comes near him and start speaking.

Mami - Arnav did u bring the makeup kit from London?

Anjali - Arnav how are you? Did u have your lunch?

Akash - Arnav my bro, How was your trip to London?

Nani intervenes and says - Stop it all of you, Arnav just came back from office let him take a breath, he isn't going somewhere you can speak later also.

Arnav - Thank you so much nani you saved me (sighs), his crazy family you see. Nani I will go to my room freshen up and come (actually he was searching for khushi and then thought maybe she is in the room)

Mami - Just look at him Mom how much in hurry he is to meet his wife.

Everyone laughs at her this statement.

Arnav - No Aunt it isn't like that, I was just tired that's it.

Anjali - Arnav it's ok we can understand go and meet your wife and come.

Arnav smiles and leave for his room

IN ROOM

Khushi was sitting on recliner and resting for sometime when she saw Arnav entering, she became sad seeing him. Arnav saw this but ignored it. Both were looking at each other none of them spoke. At last Arnav went to his cupboard and took his clothes and left for washroom.

As soon as Arnav left to washroom tears started making their way down from khushi's eyes. Arnav banged the washroom door hardly and sighed he was thinking why didn't khushi speak something, after what she did to you, how will she have courage to speak to you, replied his mind.

Arnav came out of washroom and saw khushi in the same position sitting on recliner, he went and sat at the bed. It's been 15 min no one spoke, Arnav was getting irked by her ignorance, he wanted her to speak something at least shout at him, but she wasn't even looking at him.

HP knocked the door, Arnav asked him to come in. HP informed them that nani is calling both of them for dinner. They went down had dinner. Throghout the dinner khushi was ignoring him still. Arnav hated it he got angry. He after having his dinner left to his room where as khushi was trying to go late to his room by making some or the other excuse.

At last she had to leave much on Anjali's insistence. She went inside the room saw Arnav angrily sitting on bed. She goes towards her bag and takes her clothes and run to the washroom before Arnav could speak something.

Arnav gets angry now he was determined to speak to her some how. He was waiting for her but she wasn't ready to come out. After an hour or something Khushi came out thinking by Arnav must have slept but still Arnav didn't sleep he was waiting for her to come out. When she came out she went to other side of the bed took pillow and blanket and move towards the recliner. Arnav came in front of her.