MEERA KNOWS ARNAV IS IN MUMBAI

QUOTE : A TRUE FRIEND IS SOMEONE WHO SEES THE PAIN IN YOUR EYES WHILE EVERYONE ELSE BELIEVE IN YOUR SMILE.

CONFERENCE ROOM

Meera, Aryaman, Neil and Prakash entered conference room. Meera was shocked seeing the person infront of her.
(I M SO SORRY, I KNOW MOST OF YOU WERE EXPECTING ARNAV😂 BUT I M SO SORRY I KNOW YOU WILL BE CURSING ME RIGHT NOW KNOWING THEY DIDN'T MEET, THEY WILL MEET THAT'S PAKKA BUT NOT SO SOON YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT.)
Meera in her mind - What is Akash doing here?

Prakash - Meera meet Mr. Akash Singh Raizada and Akash this is Meera Saxena.

Akash extending his hand for a handshake - Hello Meera.

Meera - Hi! Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? (What are you doing here?)

Neil - You guys know each other?

Akash - Yes, we met in a party.

Aryaman - Great.

Prakash - Meera hum AR industries ke saath deal sign kar rahe hai.

Meera - Oh.

Meera in her mind - Thank god, HE isn't here, and Akash came instead of him or else I don't know what would have happened. (Poor meera's luck she don't know he is here and staying at her house only😂)

Akash in his mind - Thank god bhai fainted and Di restricted him from coming here and Aman left before Meera comes.

FLASHBACK 1....

IT WAS BARUN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY. AKASH WAS BARUN'S CLOSE FRIEND SO HE WAS INVITED.

AND OF COURSE MEERA BEING A CELEBRITY, SHE TOO WAS INVITED. THERE THEY BOTH MET.

MEERA EXPLAINED HER CASE TO HIM. AT FIRST HE DECLINED BUT LATER BECAUSE OF PAYAL'S PRESSURE AND MEERA'S PLEADING HE AGREED.

HE SO WANTED TO TELL HIS BROTHER SEEING HIS CONDITION BUT HE COULDN'T.

FLASHBACK ENDS

FLASHBACK 2.......

MORNING,
KHURANNA MANSION.

ARNAV COULDN'T SLEEP PROPERLY ONLY KHUSHI WAS IN HIS MIND. IN THE MORNING WHEN HE GOT READY TO LEAVE FOR OFFICE HE FAINTED DUE TO LACK OF SLEEP.

KHURANNAS CALLED DOCTOR AND DOCTOR GAVE STRICT INSTRUCTION TO ARNAV TO REST. AKASH INFORMED THIS TO ANJALI AND ANJALI BEING WORRIED ABOUT ARNAV'S HEALTH, BLACKMAILED ARNAV TO REST AT HOME AND DON'T GET OUT OF BED.

SO, AKASH AND AMAN LEFT FOR OFFICE. MEERA CAME LATE AND AMAN LEFT TO KHURANNA MANSION TO STAY WITH ARNAV.

FLASHBACK ENDS

PRESENT......

Meera signed the deal and the meeting was over. According to deal contract Akash and Arnav had to stay 6 months in mumbai, but still Akash was in office chatting with Neil. Prakash and Aryaman went for some other meeting. Neil got a call and he went out to attend it. So now only Meera and Akash was left in the room.

Meera - So, tum akele aaye ho Mumbai. (So, you came alone to Mumbai)

Akash - No

Meera - Toh payal aayi hai tumhare saath. (So payal came with you)

Akash - No.

Meera - Thh...Thee...Then. Meera asked stammering. Fearing and praying that it shouldn't be him.

Akash - Bhai is here. He said in one go.

Meera shouted - Whaaaaattt.

Akash - Yes.

Meera - Why didn't you inform me earlier.

Akash - Maine tumhe call karne ki koshish ki lekin tumhara phone band aa raha tha. (I tried to call you but your phone was switched off.)

Meera - Oh shit, mera phone toh tooth gaya tha. (Oh, shit my phone had broke down.)

Varun entered.

Varun - Meera kitni baatein kar thi ho tum, don't forget shaam ko party hai, jaana nahi hai kya? (Meera how much do you talk, don't forget we have to go to a party in evening, don't you wanna go?.)

Meera - Varun, thank god tu aa gaya. (Varun, thank god you came) with that she hugged him.

Varun - Kya hua Meera, sab theek hai? (What happened Meera, is everything fine?) Meera starts crying.

Varun - It's ok Meera, ro kyu rhai ho, Meera shhhhh shhhh, kya hua tell me. (It's ok Meera, why are you crying, Meera shhhhh shhhhh, What happened tell me.

Meera - He.....heeee isssss...... here and she hugged him more tightly.

Varun - He is here, Who is here? Meera c'mon stop crying and tell me clearly.

Varun to Akash - Excuse me Mr, why is she crying?

Akash - Actually bhai is here.

Varun - Bhai, who is Bhai?

Akash - Arnav Singh Raizada.

Varun - What, he is here, where is he? Meera did you meet him, what did the hell did he say you that you started crying, varun asked panicking.

Akash - Relax, he isn't here, he is in this city.

Varun - Meera you didn't meet him then why are you crying. If you don't mind Mr.

Akash - Akash.

Varun - Yes, Akash could you leave us together.

Akash - Yes sure. With that Akash left.

Varun - C'mon, tell me what happened, why are you crying, Akash left, its jusy you and me now.

Meera getting out of the hug.

Meera - Yaar m scared, I don't want to face him.

Varun - Why do you have to face him?

Meera - Who knows? If he comes in front of me?

Varun - He won't come?

Meera - How do you know?

Varun - It's just a guess.

Meera glared at him - A guess. Wow

Varun - Yaar kya woh abhi tumhari saamne hai? Nahi na jab aayega tab soch lenge ok, abhi hume nikal hai party ke liye der ho jayegi ok. (Yaar,is he in front of you right now? No na when he comes that time we will think about it, right now we need to move or else we will be late to party.)

Meera - Your right when I will meet him that time let's see. He hates me. I hate him. Agar saamne bhi aagaya toh kya hua. It shouldn't mater to me.(If he comes front of me also what will happen?) Well, Meera it wouldn't matter to you we all know it matters to her and first of all if you had to see afterwards when he comes then why did u cry so much well actually I only made her cry and wasted her tears

Varun - See, so take a chill pill and let's move.

Meera - Chal. (come)

With that Meera and Varun left for home to get ready for the party.

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?
HEY GUYS! HOW WAS THE UPDATE DID U LIKE IT? IF YOU LIKE IT PLESE DO VOTE AND COMMENT.