ARNAV'S POV

QUOTE : LOOSE YOUR PRIDE FOR YOUR LOVE, BUT NEVER LOOSE YOUR LOVE JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR PRIDE.

Arnav's POV

I was just speaking with Rohan, Manik and his friends. Suddenly the light goes off. Spotlight comes on the stage and I see a girl standing..showing her back towards us. Music plays.... She turns around.

And I get the biggest shock of my life.

Khushi is dancing with all boys around her....Yes my khushi.

I don't know how to react. Should I be happy that I found my Khushi or get angry at the fact that she's the centre of attention here and all boys are drooling over her.

Khushi is looking so hot..I never saw her like this before..who had thought a girl who never wore western would look like this. But only I have the right to see her like this no one else how can she dance so sensually in front of all boys...doesn't she knows that there's boys bachelor party going on.

I hear 2 boys speaking behind me.

Boy 1 - Ayee..she's sooo hot.

Boy 2 - I know right...I just feel like to take her now over here.

Boy 1 - She's errupting so many feelings inside my heart.

My mind boiled with anger listening to their conversation. My fists and jaw were clenched. How dare they say speak about My khushi like this..She's only mine. I will kill them. I wanted to smack their heads but I controlled myself.

Some girls join her in dancing. The dance finished and the lights came back. All the girls came down the stage and came near Rohan Manik and their friends. Meera also went near a guy.

Wait! I know this guy..he's the same guy I dashed into that day...he was carrying a girl in his arms. He's the same guy.

What the hell...why is khushi angry with him for calling item girls, Are they.....No no no.. Arnav don't jump into conclusions, speak to her and find out, You know na how jumped into conclusion during Shyam fiasco and what happened..don't make that mistake again.

I was so much in my thoughts thinking about Khushi taht I don't know how did her name left my mouth..it was just a whsiper..I sighed thinking she didn't here because I don't know how to face her I accused her so much when she didn't do anything.

But I was wrong she turned back..she heard me....Shit.

She was shocked to find me here. The guy with whom Khushi was just a few seconds before came beside her and kept his hand on her back....I feel like to rip his arms off her....I m getting so angry first khushi scolds him and now he keeps his hand on her back....and I guess Khushi got out from her shock when the guy kept his hand on her back and she turned back towards the boys and girls.

Ughh...this is so frustating...I want to speak to Meera and here the drama is going on...I hope this ends soon.

Veebha's face lit up when Rohan said this was all a plan and Khushi said - Aww you guys are so cute.
I hope someday someone will tell us this.

Soon the drama ended, Rohan and Veebha left the party. I planned on speaking with Khushi but she left and the guy went behind her.

The party was going on...everyone were enjoying. I was waiting for the guy to leave khushi's side then I will go and speak to her.

Neil came towards me.

Neil - Arnav yaha akele kya kar rahe ho. (Arnav what are you doing nere alone?)

Arnav - Ah nothing I was just sitting here.

Neil - Come let me introduce you to Meera.

Arnav - Meera?

Neil - Meera Saxena, kiddo's sister...I mean Rohit's sister and Saxena industries ki owner.

Arnav - Oh..lets go.

Neil started walking towards the place where Khushi was sitting. Why is he taking me towards her. I guess he will introduce me to Khushi first and then to Meera.

Khushi was sweating seeing me coming towards her...she's nervous I can feel that.

My thoughts came to stop when I stood face to face with her and that guy.

Neil intoduced me to the guy and I got to know his name is Varun...whatever but I don't like this Varun. And then he introduced me to Khushi but I was shocked he didn't call her Khushi he called her Meera. He introduced Khushi to me as Meera Saxena. He was telling me about Meera being Rohit's sister.....when Varun cut him off and said "the love of my life and my girlfriend.

I was shocked like hell and I think even Meera and Neil were shocked because I could understand from their face.
What the fuck! Did Varun just said Khushi was his girlfriend. My Khushi.. My wife his girlfriend....Impossible.

I was so into my thoughts that Neil's voice bought me back and I saw Khushi I mean Meera had forwarded her hand for hand shake. I shook my hand with her.

She said to Neil she will just come and left. Varun also left with her. I was just watching her retreating figure.

Wait..is she really Khushi or am I imagining...was Khushi really here. Aman is here with me right only he can help me I need to ask Aman that did he also see Khushi...if he didn't mean I was imagining.

Hello guys! Wassup how are you all doing. How was the update. Hope you all like the update. If u like it plss do vote and comment.Thank you.

Love❤
Nam