GOA FOR MARRIAGE

QUOTE: YOU LISTEN WHEN I HAVE PROMBLEM, YOU GIVE A SHOULDER TO CRY ON, YOU MAKE SURE YOU MAKE ME FEEL BETTER, YOU ASSURE I M NOT ALONE AND YOU ARE THERE WITH ME AND WILL BE FOREVER, YET I NEVER THANKED YOU, SO I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BEING OUT THERE FOR ME.

KHURANNA MANSION

Arnav was desecending the stairs, actually he wasn't getting sleep so thought to just roam around Garden

Arnav and Varun dash into each other.

Both at same time - Sorry.

Varun gets shocked seeing Arnav Singh Raizada where as Arnav is thinking who is he and who is the girl in his arms as he feels he know that girl. He then just shrugged of the thought.

Arnav, bend down and picked up Varun's phone, when they dashed Varun's phone fell from his hand, Varun took the phone, but his mind was stuck in only one thought - What is Arnav doing here? Does he knows about Meera? He shouldn't know abt Meera god please. Varun brought Meera close to his heart so that her face is more hidden and Arnav won't be able to see (guys not in a bad way).

Varun started moving to go upstairs, while Arnav was watching his retreated back and go lost again in thinking abt the girl in his arms, he don't know why he felt jealous when he bought the girl close to his heart, he so wanted to see the girl's face.

Arnav to himself - What the hell! Why Am I thinking about that girl? Why do I feel I know her, Is she by any chance Khushi? No, what am I thinking, didn't you see her clothes, she was wearing a short knee length dress and My khushi is against wearing modern clothes, she can't be Khushi.

With this he came near Neil, had a small conservation with Neil and Arun and left for garden. Sitting in garden also, he was thinking about the girl.

MEERA'S ROOM

Varun kept Meera down on bed, removed her heels, covered her with blanket, ans sat on sofa thinking.

Varun to himself - What is Arnav doing here? Did he find out about Meera? Already Meera has suffered alot because of him, I can't let him again hurt her. I need to find out what is he doing here. With this he went down.

When he came down, he found no one there and hall lights were swithched off.

Varun to himself - I guess Neil left to sleep, I will speak to him in the morning.

NEXT DAY, MORNING,
KHURANNA MANSION,
MEERA'S ROOM.

Varun is trying to wake Meera up.

Varun - Get up, sleepy head.

Meera - 5 mins Varun, please.

Varun took the TV remote and switched on TV. Changed the channel to Music channel and increased Volume.

THIS SONG WAS BEING PLAYED IN TV

Meera - Just off the god damned TV Varun.

Varun - No, with this he increase the volume more.

Meera - Varun, I will kill you, just decrease the Volume.

Varun shouting jumps on the bed removes blanket from Meera and sing - Arey ek baar se dil nahi bharta
Mud ke dekh mujhe doobara.

Meera throws pillow at him which he easily ducks.

The volume was so loud that it was heard till down.