ARNAV IS RETURNING BACK

Chaos are going on in Shantivan as Arnav is returning back from london after almost 2 months. Shantivan is the name of the house. Everyone is happy except for a girl, she is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizaida.

INDIA
SHANTIVAN
EVENING TIME - 4:30pm

Khushi is bringing evening tea and snacks for everyone. Khushi is giving tea to nani (Grandmother).

Nani - Khushi what is the need to do all this Hp and Op can do it.

HP and OP are the servants of the house.

Khushi - No, its fine Nani I like making tea for all of u.

Anjali - Nani khushi is doing this because from tomorrow onwards she won't be doing all this. (Pouts)

Khushi - Why won't I make evening tea for everyone from tomorrow onwards? (Frowning)

Anjali - Would you even remember that we are there?

Khushi - Anjali why are you speaking like this? I would make evening tea for everyone, I would remeber all of you.

Anjali - Ayee! Khushi Arnav will be here tomorrow then how will u remember us and make evening tea? (Anjali said teasingly)

Everyone started laughing listening to her comment.
Khushi could only fake a smile.

LONDON
BULGARI HOTEL
MORNING - 11am

Arnav is in his room sitting on bed.

Arnav (thinking) - How will I meet Khushi after almost 2 months. After what I did with her. She won't forgive me. But Arnav u didn't do anything wrong she deserved it, rather than accepting the truth she is lying. If she would have accepted and apologised than I would have given her a chance. In these months I didn't even speak to her just maybe twice on insistence of Nani. Tomorrow I am going to India, don't know what will happen?

INDIA
SHANTIVAN
ARNAV'S ROOM
AT NIGHT.....

Khushi was sitting near the pool and looking at the stars. She was thinking how her life changed in this 2 years. Yes 2 years she is thinking about her past.......

Meera Saxena's past,

Meera is born in Mumbai. She was the most happiest person in the world (she thought so). Her dad had some work in abroad so he left her in his sister's place Banglore, meera was studying in Banglore, but alya her sister didn't want to stay at her Aunt's place so she was studying in Mumbai, Warrior High School and use to stay in hostel. Meera and Alya both use to miss their parents at the start and then got habitual without them.

Meera made new friends. She was happy there making new friends and with her Aunt. 

When she was in 2nd STD her parents came back. She overheard their conversation with her Aunt. They abandoned her just because they couldn't spend their expenses on her, the company that her father worked in was in loss. They said they couldn't take care of Meera and Alya and that they were a burden on her.

They left Meera at the time of life when every child wants to stay with her family, spend time, enjoy, make some childhood memories but no she was alone. She was happy with her Aunt, her friends and Nandini murthy ( her neighbour in banglore) her best friend.

In 3rd STD her parents came back with her baby brother Rohit to snatch her happiness. They took her to Mumbai where Alya was studying, they made her joined Alya's school but she wasn't ready to stay with them she decided she will stay in hostel or else she won't go to school, reluctantly her parents agreed thinking about her future. She loved her small brother she use vist her home on weekends just to play with Rohit.

So from that time she started studying in Warrior High School. She met Varun there. He was her first friend in the school. Whenever she was sad varun cheered her mood, he use to always care about her and she shared with him what ever was in her heart. She never use to hide anything from him, she use to share each and single detail where as varun would do the same.

Then she met Mukti and Cabir, they also became her close friend, Cabir was varun's cousin. Meera and mukti use to share the same bunk bed.

In 4th STD she met two person - Manik and Dhruv. Alya had a crush on Manik. Manik had a crush on meera, he never said this to anyone. Meera use to like Manik but never admitted it. But manik started getting attracted to her more.

So now Manik, Meera, Cabir, Varun, Mukti, Alya, and Dhruv were kind of a group, they were famous people known in the school for their pranks, friendship and many more stuff. But one day Varun left that school. So the group was 6 now from 7 people.

Meera's and varun's friendship never changed, eveyday the use to speak on phone during vacation use to meet each other. Some vacation she spent at her Aunt's place where she use to enjoy with neil, her cousin brother.

They decided that they are a group, they named their group SUPER 6, they decided they will always be there for each other, they are a family now, nothing is more important then Super 6. They all were intrested in music so they decided they will create their own band and perform. This group was formed because none of the members were happy in their house.

At 11th STD manik proposed Meera but she rejected it although she liked him but she felt it was just infatuation. Manik tried many ways, many times but her ans was no, n then finally alya proposed him, he said yes to alya just to hurt meera and make her jealous, but he didn't break the relation afterwards he gave a chance to this relationship.

PRECAP : After 4 years......past continution

GUYS THIS IS FICTIONAL THIS STORY IS OF ARSHI NOT OF MANAN THIS WAS MY IDEA I WANTED STORY TO BE THIS WAY SO PLEASE I DON'T WANT ANY BAD COMMENTS OR SOMETHING THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING AND UNDERSTANDING IF U LIKE THE STORY PLEASE VOTE

LOVE NAM