PAST CONTINUTION

Past continues.......

AFTER 4 YEARS

Now Super 6 is in collage. Manik and Alya are together till now, Dhruv became good at dancing, Cabir is the same prankster, Mukti is depressed because of Harshad (a guy she fell in love with in college she loved him a lot, she was ready to go against Super 6 just for him but he was a playboy, he didnt love mukti), meera still hates her parents. Her Aunt shifted to Mumbai and Meera started staying at her Aunt's place. Alya stays with her parents, Manik is over with his feelings for Meera.

They formed a music band, they are studying in SPACE ACADEMY. Their group is very famous for singing sensation and for bullying also. Everyone in SPACE is scared from Super 6.

But soon Super 6 got someone against them and that was Nandini murty and Navya naveli. Nandini Murthy and her friend Navya Naveli team up to save Shahid from committing suicide, who was bullied by Super 6, at S.P.A.C.E Academy. In order to protect the college's reputation, Nyonika Malhotra (Manik's mother and the Head of S.P.A.C.E) offers Nandini and Navya a full scholarship. This leads to Nandini and Navya becoming the targets of Super 6.

Meera didnt know Nandini's full name so she didn't recognise her still. Meera later on found out Nandini's full name and realised it's her friend from Banglore. She asked Super 6 not to bully her and asked Nandini to shift to her Aunt's place.

Manik and Nandini gets close and fall in love. Manik breaks up with Alya. And after some days proposes to Nandini which she accepts.

Alya was heartbroken and Dhruv was there by her side n they got close n fell in love.

Navya fell in love with harsad she ignored all her friends asking her to don't trust harsahd. She slept with Harshad and got pregnant. Harshad refused to accept the baby. At this time Super 6 and nandini was by her side. Cabir got close to Navya and fell in love with her. He was ready to give the child his name.

Meera forgave her parents after she realised life is too small to hold grudges. Everything started to fall back in places. Super 6 use to hold concerts. And they were happy in life. Until one incident took it away.

Manik met with an accident and was assumed to be dead by Super 6. They were all very sad. They stopped singing. It wasn't only this much her parents too met with an accident n died.

Meera was depressed. She felt she had no one. And Super 6 wasn't there to support and be beside her as they themselves were coping up with Manik's death. Varun was busy persuing his career so he also couldn't be there by her side. Her Aunt was there for her but she still had that loneliness.

She tried to bring Super 6 back many times by playing pranks and many more stuff which super 6 reacted negatively and bursted on her asking was it so easy for her to forget and move on from manik. But they forgot she lost her parents too along with her best friend Manik.

Soon after somedays Meera started getting depressing thoughts, she wanted to kill herself, she felt like she has no reason to stay in this world anymore and took a big decision to end her life, she tried to commit suicide. She shared her this decision with varun on phone, he got angry, scolded her but nothing changed her decision. Soon she tried to commit suicide but was saved by Neil. (As she was staying at her Aunt's place)

Then meera neil and varun, planned meera's fake death and sent her to lucknow to avni's (Neil's wife) friend house as Khushi. Neil handled everything as he was in police department.

You will know more about her marriage story in further updates.

AT PRESENT

Khushi's thought were broken by a phone call. She smile after seeing the number flashed on the screen and picked up the phone.

Khushi - Hello! How are you sweetheart?
-- ---- ----- --
Khushi - Well am good. How's the plan going? Are you ready?
--- ----- ------
Khushi - Great, well then lets meet after 2 days sharp at 12 babe.
---- ----- ----
Khushi - Bye, take care, see ya! Love you!!!!!! Saying she ended the phone call.

SO HOW IS IT ALL GOING, I HOPE U ALL LIKE THE UPDATE, DID U LIKE THE PAST? HOW WAS IT AND YEA WHO DO YOU THINK MEERA WAS SPEAKING TO? AND WHAT IS HER PLAN? TO KNOW ALL OF THIS YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING PARTS

GUYS SHOULD I UPLOAD NEXT PART ABOUT SUPER 6'S LIFE AFTER MEERA DISAPPEARANCE OR SHOULD I PROCEED WITH KHUSHI AND ARNAV'S MEETING NEED SUGGESTION PLSSS REPLY THANK YOU

LOTS OF LOVE
NAM