ARNAV JEALOUS

QUOTE : IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS BEAUTIFUL, HAS LOTS OF FRIENDS OR EVEN WORSE HAVE LOTS OF GUYS TRYING TO GET HER. INSTEAD OF GETTING MAD AND NOT TRUSTING HER BECAUSE OF OTHER PEOPLE, YOU SHOULD FEEL PROUD TO HAVE A GORGEOUS GIRLFRIEND. JEALOUSY ISN'T FOR WHAT YOU SEE, ITS FOR WHAT YOU IMAGINE. YOU SHOULD FEEL LUCKY BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THOSE GUYS TRYING TO GET HER ATTENTION, YOU CAUGHT HERS ANS SHE WANT YOU AND ONLY YOU.

SAXENA MANSION
LIVING ROOM

Meera, Arnav, Neil, Aryaman are there. Arnav, Aryaman and Neil were talking whereas Meera was on her phone when Varun came and plopped himself down on the couch beside Meera. They were reading something together in Meera's phone. Arnav's eyes were on them from the time Varun had entered. Neil was going on speaking and Arnav paid no attention to what Neil and Aryaman were talking. Suddenly out of nowhere Meera and Varun started laughing.

Neil : Guys kya hua tum log itna kyun has rahe ho? (Why are you guys laughing?)

Meera : Tum logon ko to pata hai na Varun kitna funny hai toh...he just said me a joke which was funny. Meera had stopped laughing but Varun hadn't stopped still. (You guys know na Varun is so funny)

Meera went near Varun's ear and whispered : Meine kaha tha over act mat karna.....bas kar zyaada ho raha.....itni hasi bas hai. (I told you not to over act..stop this much laugh is ok)

Varun stopped laughing.

Neil : Yeh aur funny... he said with I can't believe you look. (He and funny)

Varun : Oh hello mein tumhari tarah lame jokes nahi maarta...m funny because my jokes are funny. (My jokes are funny it isn't lame like your jokes so am funny)

Aryaman : Hume bhi sunayo bhai...kya joke hai? (Tell us also...what's the joke)

Arnav, Neil and Aryaman looked at them with curious eyes to know about the joke.

Varun : Woh..ummm...actually joke I can't tell you.

Neil : Can I ask why?

Varun : Because I don't want to tell you guys.

Aryaman : Kya tum hamare upar joke ban rahe the. He asked narrowing his eyes. (Were you making joke on us?)

Varun muttered to himself which was only audible to Meera as she was sitting beside Varun : Koi joke ho toh mein bataunga iss Meera ke wajah se mein phas gaya...(If there was a joke really I would have told...because of this Meera I got stuck)

Neil : Kya badbada rahe ho?

Meera started laughing looking at Varun's condition. She composed herself and spoke.

Meera : Guys the joke isn't on you guys...its just some stuff between me and Varun.

×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×

Arnav was passing by Meera's room when he Meera running around in her room laughing and Varun running behind her to catch her. Varun caught Meera and threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her and started tickling her.

Meera : Sto..Stop..Va..ru..n St..op ...Meera was asking Varun to stop in between her laughs

Varun : Tujhe toh aj mein chodne nahi wala hu. (I won't leave you today)

Arnav could see the happiness in her eyes...he had never seen her this happy. With anger and dissapointment in his eyes he left.

×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×

Girls were in kitchen cooking. Meera was kneading dough when suddenly arms wrapped around her waist.
Meera panicked at first after knowing it was Varun she relaxed.

Arnav was feeling thirsty so he decided to go grab bottle from fridge. He entered kitched and saw Varun hugging Meera from back and Meera smiling at him.

 He entered kitched and saw Varun hugging Meera from back and Meera smiling at him

Alya noticed Arnav standing in kitched so she called him out.

Alya : Arnav?

All girls attention to him. Meera and Varun were also looking at him.

Nandini asked : Do you need anything?

Arnav : Nothing....with that Arnav left.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×

Heyo! If you like the chapter plss do vote n comment.

Love❤
Nam