Lists

These are the youtube channels i watch. Not like anyone cares.

Tannerbraungardt
Vanossgaming
Socailrepose
Smosh
Dude Perfect
Bryanstars
The andy show
Prettyboredvids
Mikeybolts

Bands

Three days grace
Black Veil brides
Breaking Benjamin
Saint asonia
Motionless in white
Shinedown
Ac/dc
Guns and roses
Kiss
Five finger death punch
Avenge sevenfold
Disturbed
An many more

Other stuff

I like to watch supernatural but yall should know cause my old username was adam_in_spn.

Schools boring. I only go cause the person i like i think he likes me too and hes funny. Like today he smiled at me and i was like mind blown.

Why the fuck am i writing this shit. It not like anyone cares more or less reads this shit. But if you are then thank you.

Anyway if you like alot of the things i do then we friends now.

Like i only have three best friends.

NeXtGeNeRaTiOnBaTmAn

luckyangel615

And Idk_Ronnie

Luckyangel615 and i talk alot shes become more of a sister to me.

Batman and i are i dont know anymore. We used to be best friends and talk all the time and have alot of sleep overs. Now its like we barley talk and hang out. I can say she was more of a sister but now like a step sisters. I mean step sisters talk to eachother alot but not hang out.

And ronnie, well hes just the weirdest guy that i love as a best friend. We talk alot and everything and hes just fucken werid. A weird ass emo.

So if yall mess with my homies you gonna be dead as a door nail.

I think thats enough talk for now. I gtg to class. Seeya homies.