dream of 6/23

I dont really remember everything just snippets of it.

Like i remember this scene. And it might not be suitable for you guys but here we go.

I turned on the shower and jumped in. I sat on the ground under the water. I feel someone get in behind me and scoot up close to me. He was naked. I knew it was misha who always had a crush on me. But it was normal to see each other naked. Everyone in the house has seen each other like that. Dont ask me why.

I remember in the dream he tried to do something to me but then i backed away and faced him. Then andy came in the bathroom.

"Whats going on in here aye." he hopped in the shower fully clothed and sat in front of me, facing me. I was curled up so my privates were covered.

"He doing shit to you." i nodded but he just hugged me.

I dont remember what exactly was said. But then andy got mad cause like i said i didnt love him cause i didnt know ehat love was.  When in truth i liked him.so when he left i was left with misha and i was mad at him so i got up and left.

Thats all i remember till like later on in the dream. This part was like an action movie. I was all scratched up, and so were others in my group. We were like under a short bridge like under it was like maybe 10 feet high. We were apparently chasing a train which was above us on the left cause the bad guys where on there and they had some of our friends. Some other bad guys were chasing the train.

When we got the other people off we still ran after the train cause the kid was still on there. But once we saved him we had to do something to stop them all so we crashed their getaway car and they were all unconscious. We called the cops.

Meanwhile after that we had to chase the car andy was driving with our other people. And people where yelling andy or oh andy. But when the car "crashed" i said oh shit. And ran faster down the hill.

Once i saw andy get out and sit in the back of the truck on the passenger side i slowed down and approached the car.

I layed on the back of the truck. Where andy sat. The back of the truck was low and had heavy plastic over it. I layed on it exhausted while andy looked at me.

Everyone sat around me fixing their wounds and just talking.

"Well now that your safe i want you to move in with me and go everywhere with me."

"We arnt even boyfriend and girl friend." i sat up a little looking through the plastic

"Well wr can be." i chuckled

"Hmmmm i dont know." i just stared down at the plastic playing with the tape coming off.

"We've known each other for a long time"

"Thats true we've known each other since the begging of high school

"Yep.

"And usually at the end of all the action the guy gets the girl"

"Yeah. So where's my girl

"Oh but not this time buddy.  This time The girl is gonna get the guy"

"Oh really? How is that"

i smiled. "You'll see."

"What is she talking about?" the kid asked. Hes the one we saved

"Intercourse" i gasped

"Why would you say that?" andy just laughed and everyone was getting up and getting ready to go

"Get in the car you dummy" i threw a note pad lightly at his face as he laughs and gets in the car/ truck

"I call in the back" and we drove down the street with everyone in the car. We drove off in the sun set.

~~~~

I walk up behind andy and cover his eyes. He was in the hall way going to the living room. "Guess who." he smiles then turns around and hugs me. I do the same.

He lays his forehead on mine staring into my eyes.

"Hey andy. I want to ask you a question.

"Hmmmm" is all he says before smiling

"Will you be my boyfriend." i smiled.

"Ive been waiting for you to ask" we both chuckle.

"Ha i got the guy." He raises his eyebrow.

"Or i got the girl." he states i was shocked and gasped

"Im the one who did all the work with the bad guys so i got the guy" he smiles

"Shut up." he says before kissing me. I looked over at mishas door and smirked. I pointed to the door and andy got the same idea. We slowly walked up to it and banged on it. Soon after we ran and he comes out of the room.

He sees us and groans. "Ugh the pranking twins are back at it again."

"We are the pranking high school twins."

Then i woke up.

That was like the best dream i had in my entire life.