Random Stories

Here are some stories i have wrote in my forensic science class because i was really bored. I think both of them are funny in a way and i hope you guys like them and dont get offended.

Stacy had a dog named roco. He was a small pup, only about 2 months old. Everyday Stacy would come home to a messy house. She freaked out, thinking it was a burglar until she found roco sitting in the middle of it all, wagging his tail and grinning wide, teeth showing. She yelled at the dog everyday, telling him hes bad. But roco never listened. Eventually she had enough of this 2 month old dog. One day she came home, ready for a huge mess in the house, ready to yell at the dog. But she found herself in shock when there was no mess at all. Roco wasnt in the middle of a mess, wagging his tail and showing his teeth. Stacy looked for roco but was surprised when she didnt. She went to the kitchen and found a note. On that note it said, "came in and saw that you had already had a messy house and things missing. So we cleaned up and took the dog to do our job."

John had pizza last night. What he forgot is that he is lactose intolerant and he had an accident. He had ran to the bathroom, but unfortunately he didnt make it. There he stood, in the hallway, with dirty pants. He stayed there all night and all day, for he did not know what to do. Five days later he finally got up, pants all crusty and brown, still wet from this morning's natural fluid release. He went on with his day, changing out of his clothes and into nice warm ones after of course taking a shower. He went to his moms house that day and explained what had happened five days ago. His mom had disliked him and told him to get out, never return again. After that John went home and once again, ate pizza. This time he still didnt make it to the bathroom, so he just layed there for the rest of his life.