Dedication

Before i start i just want to say that this account is my life. Or more like writing is my life. I dont know what im saying.

But about a year or so ago i published a book that at the time i thought was trash. But i kept on publishing and publishing chapter after chapter and soon it got so many reads. I made a sequel and then a third one and so many people liked it.

Those books were the back in the past series. The first one being Back In The Past and the sequel being What In The Past Is Now Over. The third was What Is This The Future Now. The fourth us now in progress and its good.

But this series has changed my life and i know its not popular i know it needs to be rewritten. But without these people it never would've got that many reads or that good.

NeXtGeNeRaTiOnBaTmAn was with me in the start of it all. She gave me most of the ideas and even told me to do it a fan fiction. She was in the book her self. She told me when i made a mistake in my writing or that i should change things in it to make sense. Without her it would be good or there wouldve never been other books. Better yet i wouldnt have made other books. So she should get accredited in the work as much as i did.

luckyangel615 started to be my friend i think in the process of the second one. Or almost done for the first one. She only gave me some ideas but book four is her as the main character. But along with batman she motivated me. She was funny and alot like me. But so was batman. They were both my best friends which made me happy to write for those who love reading books about fan fiction.

jawdroppingluke has actually inspired me to write a book about Adam. Although batman told me to do it i was never going to make Back In The Past a fan fiction. But jawdroppingluke made me want write and Adam Gontier Book. When i first started reading fan fiction or when i first used wattpadd i found a bunch of fanfics about adam. Hers was the first one i read and i really enjoyed. Well actually it was Over and Over By nothingisworking who has also inspired me to write a fanfic about adam. Both was written pretty good and i just loved it.

So those were some people who have sorta helped me through life and helped me get my books read. So please tell your lovely friends that you should read them and im sorry that if you read this and you thought it was boring. Just wanted to get this out there. So for fun here Some pic. Actually its not working so sorry.