The story

So i was asked this question many times before and i feel like i want to talk about it.

So as you all know i love three days grace. Its my favorite band it will always be my favorite band. And as you know its alternative rock.

But i also like the band black veil brides and other bands like that when i haven't always. So many people have asked me, how did you come across black veil brides or music like it? Well sit back ill tell you.

I remember people would talk about black veil brides or motionless in white or even falling in reverse and i would tell them that i hate them so much. I hate that kind of music.

I also remember me and my friend would play music on the computers in 6th period everyday and i remember black veil brides would keep popping up.

So one day we were testing like that test the whole nation would take and for us it was called SBAC. So we finished early and went to watch YouTube videos and i said in my mind, you know what. Ima click on it and listen to it. So that's what i did. I listened to it and i quite liked it. It was the music video for in the end by the way.

So i clicked on another one called goodbye agony and liked it. But i remember in the end would be one of the daily songs wed play in 6th period everyday. We would say its that type of song you can listen to over and over and not get tired if it.

So eventually i listened to more and more bvb and then discovered bands like it and i loved them.

So thats the story of how i came across bands like falling in reverse, motionless in white, mcr, and many others.