Prologue

He was a selfish, moody, brooding, asshole. 

But I think I maybe, kind of, might have fallen for him.

Rain pours down from the London sky. I stand rigid by a street lamp, shivering in only an oversized t-shirt. I wrap my arms aound myself and wonder how my life had even gotten to this point.

All I saw were his incredible green eyes, the indents in his cheeks, his smirk, the way he stood, his inked skin, his wavy brown hair that always had to be done up just right.

You missed your chance; you gave away.

I can't give away someone who was never mine.

He is with her now, and it's good that he found happiness. It's good that she has found her someone.

I look down, watching the rain drops hit the toes of my Adidas. Streetlights reflected off one million tiny puddles, looking like the night sky on the  pavement.

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

I have loved one direction since the judges house on the Xfactor. These boys are a part of who I am and they are still near and dear to me.

I am writing this story (a work of total fiction) in honor of the boys, and in particularily, the renowned Harry Styles.

This story is not smut or pervy snapshots.

There are snarky comments using harsh language. These are not ideas that I, as an author, personally support. They are used purely as a part of the characters I have created.

Huge shout out to everyone giving my book a shot ❤

Thanks for reading!

Molly Kozy