일 : the executioner

i'm nuts, baby, i'm mad

. . .

Eight months after the tragedy of Kim Seokjin, another mystery has yet to unfold. Wolves are lost without an alpha, but they go rogue especially without a pack.

It was unfortunate how the six of them had to suffer for the death of one. They tried to avoid the truth and so they must endure the consequence.

In a far away land surrounded by a vast blue sea, miles away from South Korea, Park Jimin was trapped in the hands of his step-brother, Jeon Jungkook, who is diagnosed with split personality and most importantly, a murderer.

If you ever wonder where to find Jung Hoseok, please refer to the National Centre for Mental Health. He sleeps among the mad people, he laughs along with the devil inside his head.

The cocky inmates and the reeking smell of jail was all that there is for Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi for the rest of their lives. A lifelong sentence is the verdict placed upon them for the murder of their friend.

Everyone lied about who they really are. They turned a blind eye over a helpless man, what kind of friends are they?

Kim Taehyung, the red queen, the one who refused to care, the one who called the death of his friend found love with someone like himself, a psycho filled with regret. However, he took the weight of her crime and imposed it upon himself. Her death penalty was paid by a man who believed he deserved it more.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. You took a life, then you must pay it with life", a young man sitting at the corner of his room mumbled as he stared at nothingness with a smirk drawn on his face.

The ambience of the evening added up with his chaotic thoughts. He took the pair of blades partially hidden underneath his bed and crawled on the nearest wall. Carefully he engraved his name and he'll continue doing so until no one is left, until everyone is dead.

when the last leaf fell
all the questions were answered at last
but this is only just the beginning,
it's time to unfold the past

welcome back to wonderland

. . .

O