삼 : through the looking glass

you think i'm psycho, you think i'm gone

. . .

By the time the clock struck 7 in the morning, Yugyeom entered the private hospital room where Jimin was tucked in neatly under a white sheet on his bed. His heart rate and blood pressure were closely monitored. The young chief deputy anticipated for his recovery for he believes that only Jimin could lead him to Jungkook.

"Park Jimin..." he tiptoed around the bed, his index finger trailing the edge of his bed.

"the mad hatter that alice loved so dearly, you still haven't told me that little secret both of you kept eight months ago—"

"Sir! they've escaped!" an officer about 5'8" tall barged into the room. His chest moving up and down with the rhythm of his heavy breathing, squeezing the silver doorknob tightly as he delivered the report to him.

"Who did?!!?" Yugyeom's lips slightly parted, wishing that the 'they' he was pertaining to were not the people in his mind.

"Namjoon and Yoongi, they've escaped!"

"S.hit! How did they escape? You fu.cking nut heads! You had one f.ucking job!!!" He panicked on his way out of the room, pulling the door close behind him. However, the latch of the doorknob prevented it from fully closing. Yugyeom's voice slowly faded as his feet ran meters away from the room.

All the guards, assigned to keep an eye on the boy inside, departed hastily to attend the emergency in the police station. The hallways were filled with terror and anxiety, their radios echoed  robotic voices from all the communication lines and the wailing of police car sirens.

Once everyone has diverted their attention to the commotion in the precinct, a handsome man with flushed skin and toffee brown hair slowly pushed the door to Jimin's room open.

He slid his body through the opening and tiptoed beside his bed. The high-pitched sound of the monitor with every beat the boy's heart made was the only music that surrounded the room. The strange man stared at his weak form and bowed his head in pity.

He took Jimin's hand and brushed it along his cheek. There was every bit of sadness in his eyes and sorrow in his tears.

"W—what did they do to y—you?" he tried not to break in front of him as he did before.

"Who did this to you?!!?!" still, the strange man was talking. He screamed in desperation of the truth, hands shivering as he savored all of Jimin's touch.

He clutched the sheet covering the poor kid, still not waking up from his trauma. Jimin would know how to comfort him. He understood him better than anyone else. The stranger was filled up with rage and will of revenge, seeing his bestfriend lying with bruises and stitches on the bed, sleeping like a corpse.

"Jimin—" he called him out.

They mirrored each other perfectly. The wounds on his arm, mostly on his wrist, would fit like a puzzle piece on the bruises on Jimin's face and neck. He almost seemed like an image through the looking glass.

"Open your eyes, please, open them!!" holding back the tears welling up from his eyes, he swayed the boy's body hoping to wake him up but he failed. It is uncertain when he will wake up even so remember this, nothing is what it seems.

Jimin dealt more psychological, emotional, and physical damage more than anyone. He is shattered inside and out. The impairment outside however, could be repaired yet what about the inside? There is no surgery for emotional  damage.

"Whoever did this to you, to me, to both of us will pay. They killed me and now they're coming after you?!" He sniffed and wiped his tears away with the sweater keeping him warm. His fist curled into a ball, squeezing them tighter with the creeping emotion inside him.

"I'm not letting them go this time, Jiminie. I promise you they will BEG for my mercy as I begged for my life. Oh yes, there will be blood, a lot.of.blood. They will suffer as WE did and as I ran the blades through their necks—" he brushed the boy's hair gently like he's a fragile possession. There was love and care in his caress, he was his source of power, his life, his world.

"they could either scream or don't"

The stranger swallowed a huge lump on his throat and proceeded to exit the room quietly, closing the lights after giving a painful grimace at his friend one last time.

. . .

O

ㅡ///ㅡ
A/N;

11-14-17: monsta x had their FIRST WIN ever since their debut, i'm ugly crying guys. don't sleep on their talents, they deserve so much more

dramama ramama ramama hey!