칠 : and then there were three

tell you a secret, i'm not alarmed

K I M N A M J O O N

. . .

[18 hours ago]

Namjoon stole a pack of cigarettes and slid it in his jacket while he sucked on his lollipop like a hipster would. Jungkook, on the other hand, was keeping an eye on him.

"Hyung, are you good?", he tried speaking unnoticeably, producing words behind his gritting teeth.

"Yea, I'm good. We should go now" Namjoon pulled the hood of his jacket lower on his face and smoothly went through with a group of people upon exiting. Jungkook followed him, purposely scratching his nose bridge to hide his face.

Unbeknownst to them, someone was watching.

Whistling the tune of ring around the rosie, the boy with silky black hair and bangs parted on the middle tiptoed on his feet as he followed Namjoon and Jungkook out of the convenient store.

"Ring-a-round the rosie.."

Namjoon stopped by his tracks and lit a cigarette. While doing so, he asked Jungkook to go ahead, leaving him alone under a lightpost.

"A pocket full of posies.."

The stranger smirked at his direction. Oh boy, you shouldn't have asked your friend to go home. Didn't his parents warn him the consequences of being alone at night?

"Namjoon" the stranger called out. The man instantly searched for the source of the voice. The stranger waved at him, he squinted his eyes and secured his cigarette between his fingers. He walked over to Namjoon slowly until the light from the post partly revealed his face.

"Ashes, ashes.." He took out the knife he hid under his hoodie and hid it on his back before meeting his friend.

"You—you're alive" a puff of smoke left Namjoon's lips. He took a step back and dropped the cigarette between his fingers to the ground in shock.

"I don't remember dying" the stranger formed a taunting smile with his lips. The more he closed the distance between him and his friend, the more excited he become to stick the knife in him.

"But—"

"But what? You think you could lie your ass out, Kim Namjoon?"

"I don't—I have no idea what—"

"Liar! Why won't you tell them the truth, huh?!"

"No. I can't, it's not important anymore, it was a long time ago"

"Well it is important now, you drove our friend mad, you f.ucktard!"

"No, no, no, you can't blame me!"

"Goodnight, Namjoon" Joon fell on his butt after tripping on a pile of trash behind him. Finding this the perfect time to kill him, the stranger covered his mouth with a handkerchief and he dozed off immediately.

"We all fall down.." sliding the knife on his cheeks, he saw his own reflection and reminded himself why he was doing this.

"They killed us. It was all their fault." The next thing the stranger did was slide the blade deep enough on his neck to let the blood flow out, draining him dry.

. . .

[Halloween 2014]

NAMJOON
he looks so hot

YOONGI
bro, i'm not gay

NAMJOON
yes i know but would you like to try him out?

. . .

O

N

ㅡ///ㅡ
A/N;

yay for double updates because i feel like i haven't updated this story in ages. i am trying so hard to relate a series of murders to a children's book so i'm sorry if i'm ruining a part of your childhood

thank you so much for supporting mad hatter's sequel, i love you guys so much *ugly crying*

short chapters are coming up, brace yourselves