prequel : "off with her head!"

Welcome to the prequel
of Mad Hatter.

This is a private chapter.
The murder of Jin will be explained in full detail.
────────────────────

| WARNING

Before you proceed, be warned that this chapter contains the following materials:
violence . rape . self harm

This book does not glorify or promote the mentioned themes. If you get uncomfortable reading the content, you may stop. I hid this because it is inappropriate for some readers.

The events in this book are fictional. Some parts were painful for me to write even though these were just figments of my mind. Their behaviors in this book do not reflect their actions in real life.
────────────────────

begin at the beginning

. . .

[Eight months ago]

"Who hid them?!" Jin slammed the door of his room, throwing all the objects nearest to him.

"What is going on?!" Namjoon emerged from the kitchen together with Hoseok who was more surprised that worried of his sudden rampage.

"Hyungㅡ?"

"You son of a b.itch!" His hand landed a jab and Taehyung fell with the force of it. Jin went on top of him and senselessly slammed his fist on the poor boy's face.

"You are so selfish! Why won't you let.me.die?!" Every word corresponded to a hit on his face. Tae hadn't expected the elder to be so strong but there was strength enough to stun.

"Jin hyung!" Yoongi exclaimed from the door. He quickly snatched him away from Tae who was motivated to attack him relentlessly.

Despite Yoongi being able to hold Jin down, Tae poured all his strength to push him away and own the elder on the floor. Tables have already turned. Jin was now pinned on the ground as the younger tried his luck to beat him to death. In his mind, no reasons were needed to suppress his anger.

Blood. Jin choked as the crimson liquid created a pool in his mouth. No one could comprehend as to why he accused the boy of stealing. Perhaps it was because of their loathe for each other or maybe it was something more. Maybe it was because he always refused his tea party invitations or maybe it was because he watched him suffer three years ago.