십팔 : a friend in need

the crazies, they make me feel sane

. . .

[Two months ago]

Jungkook, I don't have much time. I'm in Fort Insanus of Daegu right now and I need your help. Call me back, ASAP

Beep.

"What the hell?" Jungkook almost spilled his morning coffee after he heard the voicemail.

"Jung—k—k" a man grunting on the floor called out.

"The f.uck do you want, Jimin?"

"I'm h—hung—hungry"

"Too excited for my d.ick, huh? I'll feed you later, we're going back to Korea tomorrow and don't you dare ask for help while we're outside or else you'll get punished" putting down the mug, he leaned on the bed and rubbed his hand on the thigh of his captive. He smirked when the boy flinched.

"Please let me go.." Jimin pleaded but it didn't help. John has an unhealthy obsession over the boy's body, he's been waiting for this moment ever since he dominated Jungkook's personality.

This is not a case of incest, if that's what you thought. Jungkook and Jimin were never siblings by blood. Jimin's parents divorced when he was still a child and he was left in the care of his father. Jungkook, on the other hand, witnessed the death of his father on his birthday. The hotel they were staying in was burnt down by one of the greatest fire accidents in Seoul. His mother has been abusive ever since and it has become worse when she eventually married Jimin's dad.

Both parents left physical and psychological damage to their children, and they didn't care. Jimin was sexually abused by his dad while Jungkook's mom watched, it's horrible and disgusting, I know. Jungkook had knowledge of this but his lips were kept sealed by horrifying threats, until the fire ended it all. It was speculated that one of their sons started it, and that they purposely burned their parents alive. Oh well, Jimin, indeed, burned them alive.

Jungkook, the kindest baby brother Jimin could ask for, received the collateral damage and has turned mad over the longest period of time that he had to hide the inhumane acts his parents did. His twelve personalities were his refuge when he needed someone to turn to. Jimin, on the other hand, has turned mental and created an entire new family in his head. He was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder right after his friend Jin offered him help.

It's sad that Jungkook surrendered his power over his body to John, a personality he developed similar to Jimin's dad. Jimin loved his step-brother so much but the younger left a mark of betrayal in him at the end. It's more than just rape and abuse that Jimin was weeping for. He was endlessly hurting and sobbing over the fact that the person he invested his love to, will also be the person who will destroy him.

Going back to the horrifying scene in the shabby apartment, Kook was gripping the poor boy's thighs while he forced his lips on his neck.

"Be a good boy now, chim-chim" he whispered.

"Jungkook, s—stop. I'm begging you, please let me go"

"Promise me you'll keep your mouth shut and then—" his hand is now inching to the boy's private part, slightly stroking his bulge, "—perhaps daddy will be good to you"

"Hnngggnnnh" Jimin groaned as the younger grabbed his crotch and sucked on his earlobe. He closed his eyes and wished that it'll be over soon, most times he wished he's dead. But he needs to survive, he promised Jin he will. 

Another day passed and as soon as they set foot in their homeland, Jimin felt less miserable. He didn't hope to die in a foreign land, in fact, he wished to have his tomb beside Jin's. They're really close, huh?

Throwing all the bags in their hotel room, Jungkook proceeded to lay a huge map on the bed. He didn't miss locking Jimin on the chair though, he even threw him a blanket and who knows? that chair might have served as his bed for that night.

While marking some points in the map, he received another call.

"Jungkook?"

"Hyung, I got the map. In which room are you gonna be?"

"Basement of the second building from the right of the entrance. Room 13, I'll be in room 13. Visit me tomorrow and I'll tell you more details, don't fu.ck this up for me, Jungkook"

"Taehyung, I won't. I'll get you out of that horrible place, I promise"

. . .

O

N

J

K

S