article. WRAPUP.

Welcome back to the WRAPUP !!

This week we are going to be tackling the harsh reality that has become season 13 of Supernatural. Long time fans of the show are heartbroken to learn of the recent fight on set between main stars, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles.

The pair recently showed up to set, each at different times, then went on barely speak to each other. People on set said that tension was high as the pair got into character and started their scenes. But something then turned when Padalecki said a line wrong sending Ackles across the set toward him.

The pair was separated but not until after Ackles got a punch in breaking Padalecki's nose. The two have been very close since the start of Supernatural even living together during seasons 2 through 6 until Padalecki started dating.

Things between the two have gotten strained as PAs on set said that after a party that both attended two weeks ago. That Ackles leaves right after he is finished filming while Padalecki stays around wondering why his friend is just gone.

But for those also wondering, Ackles could be upset at the fact that Padalecki made a statement about Stephen Amell's recent accident. That Amell is a drunk that Padalecki will no longer stand next to and allow fans to be fooled anymore, that fans should know the truth of who he is.

Both stars are to finish filming season 13 but at different times. Their scenes that are to be done together will be filmed at different times and edited together. It should make for an interesting season but also here is to the hopes that the pair make up and the friendship goes back to normal.

STEPHEN AMELL RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL SENT TO REHAB

FANS WORRIED ABOUT SEASON 13

WHAT YOUR FAVORITE SEASON OF SUPERNATURAL SAYS ABOUT YOU

BLACKWOOD LABEL RELEASES STATEMENT ABOUT UPCOMING LINE