irl.

Jared flopped down on his sofa as the bottle came to his lips again.

It burnt on the way as it always had. It created a warming sensation in his chest it hit his stomach.

"Why are you doing this again?"

Jared glanced up as I walked into the room from the back. "You have some nerves."

"Shut up, you scared Mia, that is why I am here."

Jared shook his head back at me, "I didn't do that."

"Do you see her here right now?"

"She is just at home."

"She isn't home." I said tossing my phone over to him. "Leigh packed her things and got her out of your place. She got her away from you."

"What do you want Victoria?" Jared growled back at me.

"The truth to what happened to you. Why you are acting like this again."

"You want an answer to something that I don't have a clue about."

I grabbed the bottle, "Jared. Look at me."

Jared glanced up at me as I saw how red his eyes were.

"When was the last time you slept?"

He just looked at me.

"Or ate?"

He didn't say a word.

I bent down infront of him, "Mia really likes you. She really does. And I see Jensen is in pain right now because he isn't talking to you. You two are brothers. I need that back for him. I need that back for you."

"So what do you want me to do?" Jared finally blurted out as his voice cracked.

"I want you to do what is best for you. I need you to do something you are going to hate."

Jared nodded his head as his bottom lip was trembling.

-----

Jensen checked his watch again as he saw it was getting closer to midnight.

Nothing from her again.

Jensen shook her head as he went to unlock his phone when Stephen flopped down next to him. "Jesus Christ, what are you doing here?"

"I came by to hang out."

"You never do that." Jensen glanced up at his friend as his black eye was almost gone.

"There is always a time to start something." Stephen grinned back at him.

"No...what is going on?" Jensen narrowed his eyes back at Stephen.

"Just wanted to hang out with you."

"No, something is going on. Where is Victoria?"

"So, what do you want for dinner."

"Victoria, where the fuck is she?" Jensen stood up towering over Stephen.

"Listen, it wasn't my idea."

"Your idea, your idea for what?"

"Just relax a little."

"Relax? Where is she?"

Stephen glanced over his shoulder as I walked into the room with Jared behind me.

Jensen looked at me then back at Stephen, "What the actual fuck is going on?"

"Hear me out." I said putting my hands up to calm him down.

"No! That piece of shit has been doing too much to us!" Jensen started toward Jared as Stephen grabbed him.

"I am so sorry man." Jared blurted out.

I looked over at Jared as I saw his hands trembling. "Listen to me Jensen, just listen!"

Jensen stepped back as Jared was almost in tears. "What is going on?"

"I need you to say that you will listen to him." I said back to Jensen.

Jensen nodded his head as Jared leaned back against the wall.

"Last year, I got into a bad place. A really bad place because I lost that big movie role. I then just started partying too hard."

Jensen glanced back at me, "When you two were together?"

"We weren't dating last year, I was his sponsor."

Stephen glanced back at Jensen, "Just listen to her."

Jensen turned to Jared, "You have a little problem, I won't judge you for that."

"I need you to believe in me." Jared choked out.

"Yes."

I crossed my arms as Stephen finally stepped away from Jensen, "Jared was with some friends when I ran into him at a meeting."

"A meeting?" Jensen glanced back at me.

"Growing up with rich parents leads to stupid things. I got into some big trouble before I went away for a few months and got clean. I had to get clean."

Stephen crossed his arms as Jared watched Jensen.

"Everyone has dirty little secrets but we have to trust each other. You have to trust me." I said back to him.

Jensen nodded his head, "I do."

"Then can you just not question me when I tell you something." I said back to him as my voice shook.

Jensen nodded his head back at me, "Of course."

"I am driving him out to the retreat tonight. Both of you just need to remain silent on everything until it is time to say something." I glanced back at them.

Jensen grinned back at me as Jared went out the door infront of me, "I will see you tomorrow."

"Yes, I will be home tomorrow."

Jensen watched as I went out the door behind Jared.

Stephen looked back at him, "She is coming home."

"How long have you known her?"

"A long time."

"Then tell me, should I be worried?"

"Be worried about her?"

"Be worried about what I will find out."

"Never, she has her head on right. She likes you man. She wouldn't have told you that if she didn't trust you. Victoria had the money growing up, she hit it pretty hard with other people but a little wake up call got her back on track. She lives for that company man. That was her mother's baby and Victoria will never see it fall."

"I know." Jensen agreed with him.

"Give her a little time, she will tell you what's up." Stephen grinned back at him as he went out the door looking down at his phone.

Jensen glanced down at his saw the photo, "I didn't know you had a niece."

Stephen stopped, "Yea, she is incredible."

Jensen grinned back at him as Stephen left him alone.