article. WRAPUP.

never thought it would be coming to this.

never thought that today we would be posting this.

a lot of people have been posting and questioning what is going on. why did Supernatural comment about taking a hiatus to regroup their thoughts and the direction of the show.

if they didnt mean that one of the cast members didnt leave the show.

after hours of searching it has been revealed.

the problem has been solved.

my dear friends

with everything going on we have to announce with heavy hearts that Jared Padalecki has in fact been removed from the show for the remainder of the season.

the show is not commenting as friends and family have to come with terms with what is going on with Jared.

we want things to get better for him and for him to rest as he takes this time to himself.

for what we do know is that Jared was taken to a treatment center in Colorado, where some people have commented that Jared has been before.

last year it was hinted that Jared had once had a problem with drinking before as he went radio silent for a couple of months before coming back to the light of the show.

Jared is an amazing actor and we wish the best for him.

we were at WRAPUP are going to take a little break to allow for everyone to just heal from this difficult time.

please remain hopeful and caring as this is not an easy situation for anyone.