~~~
It was Me And Jimin's date today, i got ready as fast as i could
I wore this:

~~~It was Me And Jimin's date today, i got ready as fast as i could I wore this:

(What you look like it includes you're makeup,hair and clothes 🆙)

After that I Took my purse And Head outside to See Jimin Greeting me with his signature eye smile I Blushed then little did i know there were butterflies in my stomach They Were exploring my whole Tummy "wow Lisa You Look Beautiful" he says With a smirk I Just laughed It All then My Faced Turned red i covered my face with my smol Hands "ahh Jagi I Know You're blushing" He Says scratching the back of his head still keeping a smile "lets go" he said As He Put's his hand On My Back Walking Up to his car And Drove off...

-~-~
The ride Was Finally Over I hurriedly Head Outside the Car To Find The Big Sign That Read 'EverLand' "OMG JIMIN WHA?" I said With a Surprised Look , he just chuckled at Me And Drag's me inside The Theme Park I Looked around looking at The Beautiful scenery, we went into different Ride's And Went to play game's until then I Got A Text Message from Bangtan PD Nim:

BangTan pd Nim: Lisa I need you here rn in Bighit asap
Llalisa: On It Pd nim

I Told Jimin And We Hurriedly head outside the park and we ran to his car and he drove off as fast as he can.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We were now finally here me And Jimin Got Out Of The Car we first intertwined our hands together and head in I Went to the office jimin with me but Our Hand's aren't intertwined "what do you need PD nim" i ask kinda scared "its about the new makeup artist Oh And Hi Jimin Please Kindly leave cause this is a private talk rn" he said As His Expression changed Into a serious yet calm face, jimin left After That "lisa Have a seat" he said motioning me to sit on a chair next to the table "lisa i changed the interview time it will be at 11:5 am" he says Furrowing his eyebrows "okay" u say getting up from the chair and heading outside the door "hey lisa is everything alright" he said as he attacks me with Hugs i gladly hugged back...

TBC💓