11.1

I woke Up To A Sound Of Buzzing sound's of my phone I Grabbed it And was Horrified at My Sight there was This Post On Insta This Remind's me again with the other Problem But enough about that this Post got to 20M Likes Mind Blown

(Imagine it's you And Jimin But getting you're drink)

ParkChimChim: OMG JIMIN AND LISA ARE MARRIED I CAN'T BELIEVE IT *PASSES OUT*

My eye's were horrified Me Married To Jimin Hmm No Way That's unbelievable Well not really according to what happened to Amber's Wed I Will get Married To Him eww I Suddenly got message to The girl's about Me And Jimin I Told Them what Happened...

~~~
"So you're telling Me Jimin Drove You home?!" Jylean Say's Shooked "yes" I Nodded My Head with a Faint smile... "okay well I have no comment And yoongi Just texted me about his problem" Jylean say's as she run's away toward's her car and drove off "not again" I Yelled On the top of My Lung's I Opened The TV To watch more of my fav Anime Show_______ (pick an anime show that you Love) When There was an Interruption 

I fakely Choked And Had My Widen Eye's how fast can this spread huh I Thought As It Gave Me Chill's Then There was A Knock on the door I Paused It And Went to the door and Opened there stood Jimin with Not a good Look Face I Gestured Him To Come A...

I fakely Choked And Had My Widen Eye's how fast can this spread huh I Thought As It Gave Me Chill's Then There was A Knock on the door I Paused It And Went to the door and Opened there stood Jimin with Not a good Look Face I Gestured Him To Come And Saw The Tv with me and Him there picture's of us more likely Photoshopped But they look real he was shocked "ik it's spreading like fire" I Said with uneasy feeling "you know what If They think that we are married It's better if we're actually married cause there's no end to this bighit is trying to Fix This Mess but it too hard Also There's also people talking about Jylean And Yoongi Dating They have been leaked But atleast there problem is not as Big As This" He Insisted I Nodded In Agreement then realized why I Agreed "okay meet Me At Yoido Full Gospel Church Tom Were gonna settle this" he said As He was About to Leave The door Was Locked It was snowing Outside I tried To Open The door But i couldn't guess he's sleeping here "Well you can stay here" i said With my crooked smile "thank's"He says As He Sit's On The Sofa "you can change The channel" I Said As I Went upstairs to get him the extra clothe's that Yoongi Gave It Was Jimin's he told me at Some point he will be sleeping here I Went to Go grab It And Went down with it "here Yoongi Gave Me you're clothe's idk why" I Said As I Gave Him His Clothes He asked where was The washroom I pointed to It And He quietly Walked Up To there....

~~~
I sighed We Chatted for A Little Bit I Remembered The Girl's are on there concert today I Can't make it because of this problem and I Recently broke my arm. I led him to the guest room where he's gonna be sleeping it was Now raining and i could hear There was loud thunder's im Highly scared of thunder's He was fast asleep as I Covered Myself with my whole body I couldn't sleep because of the loud thunder's I Quietly Walked To Jimin's room And Told Him I was scared He gestured me to Sit at The other side of the bed I Quickly slept fast And Little did i know We were cuddling our face's were closed together....

TBC💛

Go check out my other Book called Caparhernelia It's finished btw 🌝🍪