아홉

Today Is The Day Shooting star's are going to Seoul,Korea They Agreed to come because it's Bts who wouldn't want To Work with them...

*Flashback*

Omg- You
What?-janella
Someone want's to work with us!?-you
Omg who is it?-phoebe
Bighit *cough* BTS-you
Are you for real?!-phoebe and Janella
Should we go to Seoul?-you
DUH! OMGGGG IM FANGIRLING B FRICKING TS WANT'S TO WORK WITH US *fake's pass out* -Janella And Phoebe
Oh my gosh *playfully kick P And J till they stand up*-you

*End of flashback*

~~~
We were now at the airport waiting Impatiently for the announcer to call our flight i took a pic and posted on insta:

~~~ We were now at the airport waiting Impatiently for the announcer to call our flight i took a pic and posted on insta:

(You were at a cafe and phoebe took a pic of you cause u said so)

I captioned it with 'Here I Come Seoul 💓' And Then A Moment later the flight announcer announced Our Flight And We Quickly ran Up to them and Gave her my ticket And went inside the tunnel thingy... i saw a familiar person they had black hoodie but i can see there face is that....

JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN?! And Angel?! (Just imagine angel is with them)

I Screamed In my head And Continue to Run with my head down so they wouldn't recognize me... (oh and btw you changed okay, you got a bit paler, you had long hair much longer but not like rapunzel tho just long and you're much more prettier) I Bumped into Someone I i looked up And saw Angel "neoleul bwala (watch you're way in korean)" She said As She Tugged on jimin's shirt hard making jimin turn my way but i quickly looked down "eotteohge doen geoyeyo. (What Happened)" he said With a confused look "lisaga naege budijchyeossda (lisa bumped in to me)" angel said faking a cry how dramatic can she be? "simjieoneun lisa ya (where even is lisa)" Jimin Said Looking around i was Trying to walk faster when Jungkook came up to me " Annyeong lisa" kookie said With a big smile on his face "annyeong Kookie" i said taking my hoodie out of my face Cause a sign said so... this airport is strict ughh "wae ibyeollojuji anh-ass ni (how come you didn't gave us a farewell?)" he said As He Give's me a hug "geuleom dangsin-eun namja chinguga konseoteuleul junbi jung-i eoss-eo. neoleul nangbihaji anhgileul balanda. neo na-egen sigan-iya. (well you guy's were preparing a concert i don't want you to waste you're time on me)" I said Looking around to spot janella and Phoebe at the back of me "who are these girl's" kookie Said Staring at them both with A Poker face "geudeul-eun nae byeol-ui chingu ilse. (they are my bestfriends aka Group member ever heard of the shooting star's)" i said As I Spot Jimin Coming up on me "jagbyeol insa kookie naneun jigeum gayahanda geugeos-eun hoeuileul meosjigehaessda ttohan sonyeon-eun naega heyege malhaessdalago malhanda (goodbye kookie it was nice meeting you tell the boys i said her)" i Said Running inside the airplane with phoebe And Janella we found a seat and sat there....