다섯

Jimin Ignored me for the past weeks, he ignored my presence he ignored my everything But He doesn't ignore angel why did that happened and How? The guy's can't hangout with me because of there upcoming concert they try to make time if they had time they would spend it on music and resting. Jylean has Work too So We don't really talk anymore It's like were becoming stranger's everyday And PD Nim give's me alot of paperwork's But now Everything didn't changed it was the same but now no more paperworks anymore i Myself Has Turned a little thinner, more paler And Into Black stuff is it possible for me to turn in to a depressed person? Me? Depressed never really thought about that until today.

(You)

(You)

I took a little stroll to the park since we had lunch and i wanted to go to kitty Cafe And Play With kitties And Eat there but i never had the appetite tbh i never had an appetite to food anymore i still eat but its not that much I Walked around a park were it showed true happiness on smile's and for some reason i felt like i didn't belong to here so i just left but as i was leaving there has to have one problem... I Saw Angel And Jimin Making out but for some reason's i didn't bother crying or walking up to them I Just Walked away but then i had this slight feeling of sorrowness in my eyes. There were a slight tear in the brim of my eye's i took my phone out revealing my black Cat phone case.

 There were a slight tear in the brim of my eye's i took my phone out revealing my black Cat phone case

(This is what it look's like)

I opened My Contact's And texted jimin And Pd nim but i texted jimin first.

Llalisa:Jimin.. i think we should break up it's not working out for us but atleast you have angel... oh and also im moving to japan for a better start tom will be my last day.

I then texted PD nim:

Llalisa: PD nim im sorry but im gonna have to resign I Have found a new job for me in japan And im gonna move to japan im sorry.
PD Nim: oh okay well tom is you're last day then its okay stay safe At You're flight Ms kim llalisa.

After That I Went home And Booked myself a ticket to japan And Packed My Stuff I Called Jylean And Told her about this She Was Sad But she understand me so she is happy but yet sad for me I Texted all the guy's too And they were sad they didn't want me to go but i want to go I Want a New Start and beside's well meet again soo atleast i think so...