11.2

I Woke Up To see Jimin Not There Already I Got up and walked Downstair's There was Red Rose petal's Leading to the kitchen once i arrived At Th kitchen there was a note "Sorry If I Left Early I Had To Do Some Business on the church Get Ready Im Gonna Pick you up At 12 Am" My Heart Fluttered Aww Cute wait... Why Am I Feeling Like This Is it possible for Me To Love Him I Thought As I Checked The time 10:53 Am Wow I wake up late Time to Get Ready... I Took A Shower And Got ready I Wore this:

And Luckily it's 11: 43 Dang I Took A Long Time to Do My routine I went downstairs And Made some coffee macchiato And Then 16 Min's Later I Heard A knock on the door I Quickly Opened The door to reveal Jimin He had A Big smile I Smiled Back "let's...

And Luckily it's 11: 43 Dang I Took A Long Time to Do My routine I went downstairs And Made some coffee macchiato And Then 16 Min's Later I Heard A knock on the door I Quickly Opened The door to reveal Jimin He had A Big smile I Smiled Back "let's go" Jimin's say's as He Gesture's me To Come to his car I Got in And Drove Away...

~~~
"Put it There" I said As I Pointed To where the benches are "i like this design" I Said As I Gave Jimin A Warm Smile He Smiled back
I took A Pic of This:

And Send it To The girl's and bangtan Boys I also heard All The Boy's got Gf And The Girls Have bf Moment later Jimin Hugged My waist As if were a couple "so Lisa Since were gonna marry each other would u like to be my gf And Fiance" He says as he...

And Send it To The girl's and bangtan Boys I also heard All The Boy's got Gf And The Girls Have bf Moment later Jimin Hugged My waist As if were a couple "so Lisa Since were gonna marry each other would u like to be my gf And Fiance" He says as he drags me to A Corner "sure" I Said As A Warm Smile appeared on my face...

~~~
"How's The Tour?" I said As i gave them A Smile "surprisingly Good" They Said "how's the wed going" Jylean Says With her widden but calm expression "good" I Nodded As It gave me a blush....

TBC💛