11.3

Today Was Me And Jimin's Wed we Had been planning It for 3 week's And It's gonna be Live too. I Got ready And Wore This:

 I Got ready And Wore This:

Hair:

And Did Light makeup On me cause i don't like dark makeup-ish I got inside the car And They Drove to Where me And Jimin Are Gonna get Married

~~~
"Park Jimin do you take Lisa whom you hold by the hand to be your lawfully wedded wife, and do you covenant to be true to her, to love, cherish, and protect her, in sickness and in health, in poverty or in wealth, until death do you part?" The Pastor say's eyeing Him "I Do" Jimin say's as he put's the ring In my tiny smol finger's "Kim Lisa do you take Park Jimin whom you hold by the hand to be your lawfully wedded husband, covenanting to be true to him, to love, cherish, and honor him, in sickness and in health, in poverty or in wealth, until death do you part?" The pastor asked Eyeing Me "I Do" I said as I Put the ring that I bought for Jimin And slid them to His Small finger's "You May Kiss The Bride"The pastor's says as Everyone cheered Me And Jimin Kissed Quickly and Blushed "May I present to you, Mr. and Mrs.Park's" The Pastor Say's as He left the stage Living us 2 Alone I Gave him a smile how lucky Can I Be...

~~~
It's Been 2 Month's The Rumours have Eased down And Everyone Is Happy Atleast I Think So I Went to Insta And Checked some Pic's And Video's I then get a text Message From an unknown number

Watch out Lisa-unknown
Wdym?-me

I blocked that number immediately I tried To get my mind of That Weird text By practicing For Our New song Playing With Fire that just dropped down:

I Was Singing When suddenly I Heard someone call My name I Turned around to See Jimin "Yah Jagi Why are you here" I Asked Looking At him weirdly "im Gonna take you To lunch So follow me :)" He say's as He drag's me out of there and into his car...

~~~
We arrived At A Restaurant Jimin hold my hand And we went inside We Got a private Table And Ordered some delicious food I Suddenly Got A Text
Watch out Lisa-Unknown

I suddenly felt chill's going down My Spine Jimin Had Saw My reaction And He quickly Ran To Me "what's wrong Jagi" He asked "This random number kept Texting Me saying Watch Out Lisa" I Said A Bit scared "don't worry maybe just A Wrong number just Block it" He Answered as he ran Back to His seat And Ate I Did what he said And Ate....

TBC⚡️