10

~~~
"WAKE UP LISA!!" I Heard A Familiar voice calling out "DEATH ANGEL PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME AWAY, IT'S TO EARLY FOR ME TO DIE" I said Opening my eye's slightly to see that it was just Janella "YAH LISA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" She Said Eyeing me from head to Toe "oh you're not a death angel, well why did you wake me up?" I asked Her Giving her Awkward look " we have to go now the plane landed so hurry you're butt up" She said Dragging me out of my seat I Quickly brushed my hair straight and fix my bangs "where's phoebe?" I asked looking around "she's already outside pabo" she said as she flick's my forehead And Pinche's my cheeks "yah Lisa You need to eat there's no fat in you're cheek" she said Chuckling and taking her hand's off. We were outside And then phoebe Come's to me and jungkook come's too "hey Lisa Can I have your number? Ill tell ya everything that happened so far while you were gone and Angel Is not an angel She Act's Rude I want you back please work with us again" kookie said going on to his knee's and begging While tugging my shirt everyone looked at us including Angel And jimin they had weird look on there faces "stand Up kookie! You don't have to Do That secret is were gonna be working with you guy'sand here's my number its **************" i said As I Held His Hand And help him up then Jimin and Angel Come's to Us And say hey i just stood there with awkward Faces... "uh let's go Roxy And autum" i said Dragging them out of that awkward situation... "why'd you use Our Stage Name?" They said at Me With A confused look...

Short chapter again 💓

Go Check out my Frien'ds Book Goldensunday2  Revenge It's pretty Lit! Goodbyee ✨