10.4

After A few Month's i Have Been working there with the girl's I Noticed How Jimin Just Kept Looking At Me I Got A Intense Feeling of discomfort when He Come's directly at me. He pulls my wrist As I strive to let go he drags me to a wall And Gave Me an Angry Feeling not Angry I meant MAD...
Bold-me
Straight-Jimin

YAH WHAT DO YOU WANT?-ME
Why Did You kicked My GF-Jimin
What Do You Mean? i Never kicked your gf-Me
Stop Lying-jimin
Im not lying-me

He Then pull's my hair I tried trying To Get out of His Grip on My Hair Then Jungkook passes By And Saw Jimin Pulling my Hair He instantly stopped And Went To Me And Tried to Save me Tear's where falling out of my eye's In The Pain that Jimin Did And I saw The Girl's And Jylean Came up to me asked me if im okay And I Can see Angel Laughing At Me. I stopped crying And Got Up I was Running Up to her "YAH LIER" i said Making L's with My Hand "thanks"She said stucking her tounge Out. I just Got Angry At zher And then She Slap's herself real hard And began To Fake cry. The Boy's came up To Me And Jimin And Jungkook Had Widen Eye's "LISA WHY DID YOU SLAP MY GF" He said screaming At me "I Didn't" I said In A Low Tone "someday You'll realize What really is happening" I Said Crossing My Hand's "Lisa Why'd you do that even if You Hate her you shouldn't have" kookie said to me with widen eyes "OH NOW YOUR SIDING AT HER SIDE! WOW KOOKIE IF YOU LIKE ME YOU SHOULD HAVE SIDED WITH ME AND YOU CAN'T PROVE I DID SLAPPED HER," i Screamed At them and Ran Away stomping my feet Making A loud Thud. I ran To the rooftop "I HATE YOU LEE ANGEL AND PARK JIMIN" i said screaming To The rooftop. It began Raining And I Hurriedly Went Inside...

TBC 💛