- - -
Today's the day For Me To Interview Angel i Kept it Light again so j just wore this:

- - - Today's the day For Me To Interview Angel i Kept it Light again so j just wore this:

(Same thing with hair and makeup)

I was about to call an uber when jylean Was At her car signalling me to go inside her car I Just nodded and head inside there...

~~~
"OMG LISA I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" She said panting in exhaustion "why are you exhausted its not like you ran or something And What is it" I Said As i furrowed my eyebrows "well you know angel well I interviewed her cause pd nim said so" she said with a nervous look "oh you interviewed her okay tell me more" i Asked listening closely to what she said "well after I interviewed she got accepted btw well she was making out with uh...jimin" my heart shattered hearing that i just stood there not moving "im sorry lisa" she says then hugs me tightly i felt like tears were escaped from my eyes but I Couldn't because i just did'nt want to "how could you jimin...." i said thats the only thing that i said from that moment.

~~~
I was walking around with so much papers when someone tripped me all the papers fell to the ground like what happened to my heart and for some reason i could't even pick it up i just stood there as if i was watching my heart broke into tiny pieces i look up to see a feminine girl with gray hair She was laughing at me and at this situation "yah Lala be careful next time" she says imitating A Mean girl i just looked at her "first of all my name is not lala it's your'e's Thats You're middle name so yeah. LEE LALA ANGEL!!" I said saying the last bit SHOUTING I heard all the boys come to me except jimin himself i just technically stood there at her with an angry expression then jylean come's to me and hug's me "are you okay lisa" she says Looking at me panting again "no" i mumbled trying not to let anyone hear but of course tae heard it and jylean did "jimin why are you there with angel" tae said as his calm expression change's into a furious one "just holding her up from preventing her to hit my jagi" he said with His Fake Emotion, i bend down my knees and started picking up the papers not minding a single bit "im okay just a misunderstanding" i said as i grab the last paper on the ground and running off to PD nim's office...

TBC💓