{3} "Oh, this is just fantastic."

Meghan

Meghan

The weekend went by smoothly with frequent visits from Savannah, Charlie and Jason. I've managed to push down my anxiety long enough to hold some normal conversations with them, making Chelsea smile from ear to ear. Sebastian hasn't made an appearance since his rude exit from the pub on Friday night, so I have a feeling he won't be stopping by to visit.

What a shame, I thought sarcastically.

Now it's seven-thirty in the morning on Monday and my alarm has just very rudely woken me from my dreamless sleep, which I don't get often. I shut off my alarm and unlock my phone, quickly opening the weather app to see the temperature.

53 F, sunny with no chance of rain.

"Perfect!" I smile widely, throwing my white comforter off my body and making my way to the bathroom. I have a 9 AM class, which means I have thirty minutes before Chelsea wants to leave to get coffee and make it to class on time. I received my schedule early yesterday morning, from the NYU student portal and the classes I signed up for are pretty high up there on my interest bar.

9AM-10:15AM Introduction to Sociology.

10:30AM-11:45AM Statistics.

Two-hour lunch break.

2PM-3:15PM General Psychology

3:30PM-4:45PM Principles of Biology

By the time I'm done checking off lists in my head, my shower is over, my teeth are brushed, and my long light brown hair is now semi-dry and hanging loosely down my back. Walking back into my room, I check the time.

8:45 AM

Fifteen minutes, not bad Greene. I put on some concealer, a little blush, and do one coating of mascara before walking over to my closet and picking out my outfit for the day. Since the weather outside seems to be pretty decent and not feeling like Antartica, I settle for a more casual look.

 Since the weather outside seems to be pretty decent and not feeling like Antartica, I settle for a more casual look