{14} "Stay away from her!"

Sebastian

Sebastian

It bothers the hell out of me.

It shouldn't, and believe me when I say that I know it shouldn't, but the way his hand is sitting on her waist as if it belongs there is making every hair on the back of my neck stand up.

She's just watching me. Waiting. I want to tell him to get his hands off her and I want to turn to Cam and tell her to leave but I can't. My throat is dry and my blood is boiling. I watch her wrap her arm around Mason's back, his hand pulling her just that much closer to his body.

"I hope you enjoy your night, Seb," she says before she and Mason walk off. I feel Cam's eyes drilling holes into me, so I turn and plant a kiss on her lips. But it doesn't feel right anymore, in fact it makes my stomach churn. I was having no problems before seeing Meghan in that dress, with those perfectly full red lips.

Now, the image is tattooed in my brain. The way it hugs every single dip and curve of her body has my body feeling hot. I wanted to run my fingers over it.

"Yeah, Cam this isn't working for me," I say as I unwrap her fingers from my arm.

"What?"

"Go find someone else to latch onto tonight, I'm not in the mood." I give her a deadpan look, running a hand through the mess sitting on top of my head. She scowls at me, mutters a 'fuck you' and then walks towards the beer pong tables where the guys are playing.

Cam has always just been there. Whenever I needed to let off some steam, or just have some fun, she answered. The day that Meghan confronted me about her therapist appointments, thats where I went. To Cam. Because she was familiar and all the information I had received that day threw me for a fucking loop.

Grabbing another beer from one of the coolers sitting around the room, I head over to where Chelsea is sitting with some dweeb.

"Keep an eye on your roomie, will you? She's prancing around with some guy who looks like trouble," I say to her when I sit on the couch. She turns her attention to me, blond hair practically hitting me in the face when she does, and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Really? That's Mason Lancaster, he's studying to be a doctor. I don't know how much 'trouble' he really could be," she says, "plus I think it's time she got back out there again. She needs to move on, Seb."

Well fuck.

I know she's right. It must be so unhealthy for Meg to stay so closed off because of what happened to Sam.

But dammit, I don't like that Mason guy.

"Whatever, Chelsea. Just keep an eye on her."

"Yeah, yeah."

I stand back up, making my rounds around the party. It's not until roughly an hour later that I realize I haven't seen Meghan around. I jump from room to room, looking for her or listening for her laugh or just her voice in general, but nothing.