Gwacheon

Third Person's P.O.V

Taehyung and Areum's love story started when they were in Highschool. He is was a typical bad boy and she was nerd.

Flashback

Park Areum was a new transfer student who had transferred from Gwacheon to Seoul. Her family background is Korean with 2 elders twin brothers Junho and Jongin. What about her grandparents. Well she never met them. God has already took them before she was even born.

But the only Person's dead she ever witnessed was her favorite Aunt. She was her neighbor in Gwacheon and a person diagnosed with a heart disease. A restaurant owner widow who lost her husband 12years after marriage in a plane crash and 2 children Kim Hyejoon and Kim Seokjin who are 7 years apart. Since then she was a Heart patient. Her death was sudden, it was sudden and happened few weeks after her elder​ son Hyejoon got married. Seokjin was only 16 when he lost his mother.

Well everything has a reason. So does God's plan. The sudden death of Seokjins mom had a huge impact on Areum and Seokjins life. They both wanted to be a Doctor after that. And they have work hard to achieve their dream with their blood, sweat and tears.

Since they were neighbors,they get along pretty well. Areum being naive and dumb never got a clue Seokjin has crush on her so he ended up as a second lead character in a cute love story. And if u had a dollar each time he gets brother or friend zoned, you wouldn't need a job.

We always plan for future so did Areum but life doesn't go on your plan sweetie. Her perfect plan to finish her semesters was crushed when she transferred to Seoul High School by a Bad Boy.

A/N:- Please vote and comment
(つ°ヮ°)つ